« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather

My Ex ABORTED Our Twins

... So I Dumped Her

5/1/2014 8:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0501-floyd-mayweather-chantel-jackson-instagram-TIME-FIX-02Floyd Mayweather says he broke off his engagement with Shantel Jackson because she got an ABORTION without his blessing ... this according to the boxer's social media pages.

Floyd's Facebook page AND his Instagram account each displayed an image of what appears to be ultrasound results and analysis showing at least two fetuses.

The document was accompanied by a caption that read, "The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies."

Floyd and Shantel split up last year ... after Floyd had given her a $10 million diamond engagement ring. Jackson recently told us she has moved on.

We've tried to reach out to Floyd's camp -- so far, no luck. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

scoopie

She wouldn't have considered an abortion if he had intentions to marry her and if he didn't have such a nasty record of domestic violence.

bluejurnee

He. Is. A. PIG.

Jamey Hunter

He is probably just trying to embarrass her, and probably hopes she'll be harassed. Some things are meant to be private. Says a lot about him. If she was all about the money, these kids would have brought her a tremendous amount of child support.

What!

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Exodus 20:13
“You shall not murder.

NeaJ

He's acting like a teenage girl. So messy. Grow TF up Floyd!

chucklehead

REAL CLASSY MAYWEATHER! ANY WOMAN WHO HOOKS UP WITH YOU IS JUST AS TRASHY AS YOU!

nick

Shantel...ih she's black....then maybe she knew he was not the dad...

Wow ...

He has issues with abortion, but not beating women? Class act.

ch77vy

How do we even know why she had to get the abortion. It states no fetal movement. Also from what I heard she had a ectopic pregnancy. This put her in a life threatening position. On top of that its not likely the babies will survive. He is trash for putting this out.

wonder1975

If she was that of a gold digger she would have kept the babies and get him for child support. We don't know the whole story maybe it was a health issue. What I don't get is that they been separated for a year and he's bashing her. Posting pics with no makeup and posting her medical records. It seems he does not want to see her move on or be happy.

englishpetal

Thats disgusting airing something so private on social media! Nasty man to call her out like that.... People have no idea why she did it. Could have been a number of reasons.. shame on loyd for doing it!

Patti

Eww...I would never want to be with this man......This is his side of the story...this was a PRIVATE matter...but good ol Flyod cant keep out of the limelight for long....who is the attention wh o re ????

Tazz

Highly doubt a gold digger would give up the chance to screw him over with 2 kids. Sounds bogus.

Nobody Special

I am pro life myself, everyone's life is just as valuable. Life would stop if people who can afford to raise children kill twins like this. As much as Floyd is a show-off, I'm sure he would have raised the children and provided them with a college education.

andrewlala

If u want to please the fans, u know most boxing fans want to see you fight pacquiao. U will never have won eight classes like pacquiao. Your name should be avoid pacquiao