Suge Knight

'Bitch Ass' Diddy Knows I Didn't Murder Tupac ...

'Cause Tupac's Alive!

5/2/2014 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050214_suge_knight_launch
Suge Knight just fired a metaphorical shot at P. Diddy ... telling us he's a "bitch ass" who should be getting more heat for plotting to kill Tupac Shakur.

Suge was leaving 1Oak last night when he unleashed a rant about the Tupac shooting, saying ... "Everybody know off the top, I ain't the n**** killed Tupac. I'm the n**** protected Tupac!"

Then he points a finger directly at Diddy -- "Bitch ass Puffy can get him a mutha******* star (on the Walk of Fame), and every rat in the world say he's the one who killed Tupac, or had him shot."

You gotta hear Suge go in even more on "rats" in general ... and Diddy in particular.

As for why no one's been charged in 'Pac's death -- even though an inmate confessed in 2012 -- Suge's explanation is simple ... "Tupac's not dead!"

Boom. Mind blown.

Double75

We know you didn't kill Tupac, Suge Knight! And yeah, I don't like Punk Daddy either.

But you're STILL a JACKASS, Suge Knight!

Seriously?

If this wasnt a cover up like the rest of the story ! It might have some creditablity ! Are You sure there wasnt more in that cigar?

Lynsie

Shut your btch asss up Suge, T.I has more talent than you and always will. Why are you famous? because your a murderer!!

NVAdamzz

Tupac is dead man. Let it go. The dude who Pac stomped out in that lobby is the one who killed him and now he's dead too soooo whatever.

Carolyn

I guess he figured he would get more attention and sell more music if he was dead instead of being alive and being just another rap artist whose fame would eventually decline

elkomino

There is a deposition online you can look up where a guy with the last name Anderson confesses to having information about biggies murder. The man is serving life in jail, but in that deposition he states that puff and big set up Tupac hit. They were in Vegas the night before the fight stayin under a alias name and the dudes they hired are from LA were clips this is true. They flew out that sane night before the fight to not get associated with it.. Now if you look at the Interview with puffy when they talked about Tupac murder biggie did all the talking with Sun Glasses on as Puff looked around only his body said it all.. If you Google deposition, biggie case, Anderson it will come up. It's kinda long so if you do a control f and type in Sean combs his name is all over the deposition. The I by reason I believe it is because this guy Anderson is in jail for life he has no reason to lie

qcarmouche

I wish he was alive! He was the most talented rapper alive at the time. No one could touch him. Not even Biggie!#!! ;-). It's almost scary I believe he knew he was gonna die soon. Just listen to Makaveli.

lukeknocks

1. PAC was very intelligent 2. PAC already knew he had a price on his head, rapped about it all the time. 3 why would Tupac want to stay in America knowing he would eventually be murdered. 4. He went to the government with a proposition, help me to fake my death, and I will leave America to never return. 5. Why would the govnt deny that request, PAC started a huge violent beef between ccoasts and people were dying. PAC was smart, he wanted to live and saw that was his only way out of what he got himself into

Bob Johnson

Puffy had nothing to do with any of their murders.

BrooklynCat425

You do know they say, Tupac's $100 million lifd insurance policybhas never been cashed in yet. This is the year Tupac is supposed to return....who knows?

anon

Suge is a crazy man everyone knows tupac is dead . He has been since 1996 he needs to stop talking trash .he got shot in the car and he died on the 13th of September on a Friday .I did hear him rumors though the Suge paid some guy to cremate his body but then he stopped working for him and i heard it wasn't tupacs body in the coffin but that's rubbish as he was cremated and his mother took his ages home and scattered them in the park . They had a private ceremony the public wasn't invited . It was only close friends and family . Didn't they find the person who killed tupac I have seen the do***entary about it .

Candylady

Crack is whack Suge...seek help

Shazuraze

Why would my gorgeous King be dumb enough to let himself get shot in the ****in head... Atleast the arm. I'm sayin' LMFAO!

Shazuraze

Oh... And the Real Kingdom Spirits don't die, hate on Haters !

Moses Rice

Well 2Pac didn't die immediately after he got shot. He had 7 whole days to get away and flee the country LOL