Chief Keef

Thumbing His Nose at Obamacare

... Says Baby Mama

5/5/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502-chief-keef-tmz-4
Barack Obama would be SUPER DISAPPOINTED in Chief Keef ... 'cause according to his baby mama, the rapper has FAILED to get his daughter health insurance.

It ain't like Chief can't afford it ... as his ex points out in legal docs, he signed a $6 million record deal in 2013 and has at least $594,167.46 in liquid assets.

The woman, Jasmine Woodford, claims she's just a poor nursing student who can't afford to buy a health plan herself ... and a judge previously ordered Keef to pony up, but he never did.

Maybe the website was down?

Bob

I am sure she is on welfare and could get her kid insurance through medicaid at tax payers expense. Obamacare loves to make people be dependent on the government

Awesome

It's this simple. If a Judge ordered you to get Health Care Coverage for your child, THEN YOU GET HEALTH CARE COVERAGE FOR YOUR CHILD!

Taliaaa

His daughters mother isn't a woman, she's a child. Literally

itsfunnycuzitstrue

Useless ugly boot lip loser. Damn mondays. SMDH

tfYouMean

Yall need to seriously stfu with this hating ****. They both richer than all of yall, so do you think your opinions matter? Btw, jabbi aka keef's BM is OLDER than 18, so pipe the **** down with yall mad assss, you're not getting paid for hating, they getting paid regardless😂😂.YALLL KNEW!

K-man

Chief Keef? What a stupid f&$king name.

tal0822

This is 1 of a billion reasons to never sleep with a rapper. These stupid women think they hit the jackpot but the opposite is more true. So basically you should, "Wrap The Rapper!!"

lowie

That's why they call them n****rs

Jjr448609

First of all lowie shut the **** up bitch at least we rich and tal0822 suck my dick cause I rap and Thank you tfYouMEAN but to all y'all haters just mad because we getting money and SOSA is younger than y'all I'm younger than him an I look up to that ***** if I ever see him in real life I say thank you and another thing he's a good father that's more then I can say for half these hoes so y'all can shut the **** up and ps like lil dirk said guck TMZ ****ing lying ass bitches suck my dick and all who hating shut the hell up cause y'all know you wouldn't say that **** to him in real life SOSA 300 OBLOCk LAMRON CHIRAQ

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3