T.I.

Blasts Apollo Nida On Cam

I Ain't Snitchin' Like You! [VIDEO]

5/9/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050814_ti_apollo_launchApollo Nida won't be comparing himself to T.I. anymore -- especially when it comes to snitching -- because the rapper and his boy Killer Mike put the fear of God into Apollo in Atlanta yesterday ... and the whole confrontation was recorded.

TMZ broke the story ... "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Nida copped a plea with the Feds in his wire and bank fraud case -- and part of the terms included Nida agreeing to become an informant to help catch other crooks. Aka snitching.

Nida tried to downplay our story with a tweet ... claiming T.I. and Michael Vick signed similar "snitching" deals in their cases. Big mistake, Apollo.

T.I. and Mike caught up with Nida in a parking lot yesterday ... and made it extremely clear -- he better keep T.I.'s name out of  his mouth.

In the vid ... T.I. tells Nida their cases were not similar at all.

T.I.'s right ... we've seen the documents and his plea agreement with the Feds does NOT include a so-called snitching clause.

Mr. Pukey

Both of you suck.

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm sure if someone steals all of this TI clown's garrish, ugly bling he will come running to the cops like the little bytch he is.

Mumra the Ever Living

"Nida has since deleted the tweet -- and after what happens in this video ... safe to say he won't be saying, tweeting, or even thinking anything about T.I. again. "
Hey TMZ, 99.9% of the world has never given this T.I. slown a second thought - or a first thought, for that matter.

In ten years, both of these azz hats will be rummaging through dumpsters for their food.

Joshua

T.I better chill before his ass ends up back in jail.

blacknote

T.I.: "Yeah, you need to clarifly that............on the professionimism tip. I ain't no government interragationist. I ain't never sign no deal like that. Yeah rectifly that sh*t."

Tazz

T.I. is a Total Informant. That's how he got off so light on his gun/drug charges. People that scream the loudest......

master

Snitches get stiches

MadMadeTalk

Conversation of the Convicts. Love it! lol

1luv

Kenya is somewhere cracking up right now.

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!

My favourite part of that intelligent meeting of the minds was when one of them said 'I know you are but what am I?' And the other rebuts 'Oh Yeah!'.....

Rigby

Hahaha snitch! No one will want to be around him

kenblazed

T.I. snitched on someone.. how else did he get VERY little time on the gun charges???

candycane

TI is a snitch. No one gets little time like he did and not be a snitch....who's he trying to fool!

01void

Now snitch go grab your ankles and hope for the best because here they come.

Ray8

T.I. Should have left it lane. They caught him with a pound of weed along with the guns he was not supposed to have and got no ya year and a DayQuil despite being arrested numerous times. You've the judge.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments