Justin Bieber

Let Me Explain

God to You

5/10/2014 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051014_justin_bieber_launchHave any friends who don't know what God is? Or haven't heard the story of Jesus? Need to find a :30 way to explain it to them? Let Justin Bieber do it!

The Biebs appeared in the music video for a Christian rapper named Brandon Burke. The song is called "The Pledge" and Bieber doesn't actually perform on the song -- he's just in the video at the end ... sitting on a couch ... talking about God.

Say amen.

Ccano

Leave him alone! Then we wonder why bullying results in such violent acts!

Dog And Pony

Hey, little Biebette, you are a f*cking fool, you drug addict self important d-bag.

I can't wait for your Karma to get you in the ass (though I'm pretty sure that's where you like things).

You naive gossip thirsty idiots

I suppose he did something wrong doing this?. Get the **** off his dick, TMZ. You are pathetic.

Kat E

Does he double cup before or after bible study? ?

The Zombie

Just explain how all animal species on Earth lived within walking distance of Noah's house. Thanks.

Mr. Mystery

In all Truth: The True and Living God of Israel, The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, The ONE True and Living God of All Creation, Almighty Yahweh, SACRIFICED his ONLY
Son, The Most Holy and Victorious Christ King Yeshua,
for THE SINS OF THE WORLD.
Prior to that Jews/Believers had sacrificed choice livestock in "reparation" for their sins. Hence God
ended that practice, when he made The Ultimate Sacrifice -His ONLY son- for the Sins of ALL who BELIEVED in HIM: The Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of The World!

"O' Death, where is thy sting?
WHERE is thy victory?"

King David Vs. Goliath
King Hezekiah Vs. 185,000 Assyrians (Fed-Cowards?)
King of King Christ Yeshua Vs. Death
The House, ALWAYS wins:
The Declaration of 2008
www.All4webs.com/q/f/Love4Yahweh
The Final Declaration
www.All4webs.com/x/w/All4Yahweh
The 2013 Sentence
www.All4webs.com/f/o/king
His Royal Highness Prince Michael of
The House of David
www.Flickr.com/Photos/72265268@N08

MILK

BIEBER SUCKS CAKE!!!!!!!#@!$%

01void

Hallelujah the biebs got Christ on his side, amen y'all

woolly -Bear

F#CKING LITTLE S#IT Stain. Seth was over heard saying after Beaver tried to meet him " Who is this F3cking Gimp. Remember Beaver your from a one horse town called Stratford Ontario. Pencil D!CK............. ;)

lord flashheart

Petrus would send him to hell...period

boo boo

Typically I talk only shiz about Justin Beaver but anyone who's talking about real peace and love through Jesus Christ deserves a break from me for a day. Jesus Christ loved us so much he died for us all.

Woot

Loser.

Beast Mode

STFU you brain dead waste of skin.

L

Painful to watch. Stick to your color by numbers, douchebag.

devil's advocate

Thanks in advance for all the (likes) I'm gonna get for updating this old Monkeys song. ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought love was
Only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else
But not for me
Love was out to get to me
That's the way it seems