Gwyneth Paltrow

Still Living With Chris Martin

5/15/2014 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515_gwyneth-paltrow_tmz4Gwyneth Paltrow is still "consciously coupling" with hubby Chris Martin ... or at least they are still living together ... this according to new legal docs.

The living arrangement came up in connection with a restraining order Gwyneth just got against a crazed fan who has been terrorizing her for years ... even entering her home.

In the docs granting the 3-year restraining order ... Chris Martin is named as one of the people protected.

Gwyneth famously posted on her Goop website that she was ending her marriage to Chris.

So ... in the restraining order, someone hand-wrote next to Chris' name, "Lives w/ [Gwyneth]."

It would appear the divorce isn't bitter, if Chris is still living in the family house.

0515_platrow_rip_sub2

Lucky_130

She looks hot in this picture, I would totally hit that

Bossy Potato

What an awful picture.

CJ

She looks great for Gwyneth in this photo!

bring back recent posts

No more covers for you Gwennie. I always remembered her as a classy, talented beautiful young woman. Now she just grates me whenever I read something about whAt she says or does. Full of herself and beyond. I wonder when she will realize her public persona from the past has gone down the drain .

MELISSA

LOOKING AT HER PICTURE I CAN NOT BELIEVE SHE IS VOTED ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. SHE LOOKS ANEMIC, PALE AND SICK.

kellycutrone

What is love baby dont hurt me dont hur me no more... :P

PhilipMarkum

That's because she's 'consciously confused.'

porkchop

These people are as bland as potato flakes fresh out of the box,

BellaJ

Maybe this whole uncoupling crap is just some weird publicity stunt...

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

TMZ always goes out of their way to post people's worst pictures.

RoadRig

who's said she's the most beautiful woman in the world again??? lol

Carl

I think it is a good thing if they can work out their problems and stay together. Just don't put out an idiotic press release announcing your breakup if you aren't broken up.

Fry Daddy

Since I doubt they live in a 2000 sq ft house like most people, they can probably make that work! They are probably living in different wings where they each have their own suite and kitchen.

GothamGirl

No one cares if they are still cohabiting. What people object to is the out of touch elitist attitude involving $1,000 t-shirts for children, suggested menus that are way over the budget of even affluent Americans, and the anti-American comments from England.

Teresa andrews

Goof god, Chris. Get out while you can.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments