Robin Thicke

Will BEG for Paula Back at Awards ...

'I Should've Kissed You Longer'

5/15/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0514_ROBIN_THICKE_BILLBOARD_TMZRobin Thicke is so desperate to get his wife back ... he WROTE A NEW SONG about it -- including the lyrics "I should've kissed you longer / I should've held you stronger" -- and TMZ has learned he'll debut it live on stage ... at the Billboard Music Awards.

TMZ has obtained a copy of the lyrics for the new song -- called "Get Her Back" -- and the whole thing is dripping with regret over his split from Paula Patton.

Some highlights:
-- "All I wanna do is make it right"
-- "I gotta get her, go get her back / I gotta treat her right / I gotta cherish her for life"
-- "I should've kissed you longer / I should've held you stronger / And I'll wait for forever for you."

Robin's other public pleas to Paula -- opening up during concerts about forgiveness -- have fallen on deaf ears.

If at first you don't succeed ... beg in front of a national TV audience Sunday night at 8:00 PM on ABC.

0225_robin_thicke_paula_patton_split_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

He's so pathetic, knock it off

NOT ELMO

Robin Thicke Will BEG to Get Paula Patton Back...............STOP BEGGING SO MUCH MAN, PAULA PATTON IS NOT EVEN THAT GREAT LOOKING, IF YOU WANT A BEAUTIFUL OSCAR-NOMINATED DARK WOMAN THEN I HEAR GABOUREY SIDIBE IS CURRENTLY SINGLE, MAKE YOUR MOVE BOY...

Professionalaidsman

Some women only look good with a finger deep in their ass and the choke on a dick while semen sprays down their whore throats.

Lina

Come on, man... this is just pathetic. Not to mention, embarrassing for her, to do it so publicly. I don't know of a single woman who wants her relationship issues broadcast across a giant arena full of industry people and several thousand strangers.

This seems more like his way of convincing the purchasing public that he isn't a total dog, than it is about winning her back. If it was about her, he'd be talking to just her.

Jack Mehoff

He should let it go by now. Once a woman is without you this long and hasn't even given you a chance to explain...she never will go backwards. She has found a life without you now. The first 2 weeks are to most crucial and its been like 2 months, so it's a wrap

Jackie

OK this just comes off as him using all this to get attention....it's not working for me...I find him smarmy and gross.

Kobe_No_Means_No

She should really get back to him before he changes his mind. Hitting the big 4-0, there's no way she can get another eligible white guy out in the open market.

missclaudia

So sad. So pathetic. So desperate for attention. Soooo...it's basically typical robin thicke.

Youphemism

It's more than sad... It's an attempt to be controlling in a creepy and public way. He is a manipulator of the highest order. And here are some more lyrics for him:

I shoulda had more class, I shouldn't have grabbed that woman's ass

I won't touch other girls' behinds, or simulate sex and give Miley a buttgrind.

I'll grow a pair and be a man, by talking to you in person, not singing out our private life in a band.

DiM

Note to Robin: grown-azz women would much prefer you listening to them in PRIVATE and trying to make real efforts to be a good, open and honest spouse rather than this high school BS!

Stiletto

Yeah...singing a song in front of a bunch of arrogant, egomaniacs is sure to make up for the way you treat in her real life when the cameras are not rolling.

Kimberly

You "SHOULD HAVE", kept your zipper closed. Grovelling is now a carreer choice!

Dog And Pony

He just needs to give up. If she takes him back after all his cheating then he will never have any respect for her and he'll always treat her like a piece of sh!t.

Lori

Creeper!

beeteezy864

Robin...news flash!!!! Paula is on my nuts now

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments