Lamar Sally

I Never Asked Sherri

To Stay Thin

5/17/2014 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0517-sherri-shepherd-lamar-sally-tmz-instagram-02
Lamar Sally tells TMZ he did NOT want Sherri Shepherd to sign an amendment to their prenup  ... despite the fact that TMZ has a copy of the amendment in question.

Lamar insists, "I did not want her to sign an amendment to our prenup."  TMZ broke the story, at some point during the marriage, he presented Sherri with a document that required her, among other things, to say she would commit to staying thin.  We're told she refused to sign it.

And we're told Sherri's current lawyer is in possession of the amendment in question.

Lamar goes on, "We had a lot of love in our marriage. I still love her. To no one's fault, at some point, we started to view marriage differently. I refuse to let her friend's, advisors, hanger-on's and the media sullen those memories."

malia

First of all Sherri has never been thin. You should think about getting a job and now TMZ readers get to judge your relationship.

Taxman

How can you "stay thin" when you were never thin in the first place? That alone leads me to believe this is a smear campaign against Sally.

Ginger

Just give me money

moniquev

"sullen" the relationship? wasn't this guy pretending to be a writer for awhile?

Karvey Kardashian

So let me get this straight, she hands a paper to her lawyer and claims it was from her ex, so it must be fact? No, unless it was written in his writing, or it was signed by him and notarized it is simply a piece of paper she claims was given by him. Oddly enough the items on the list are things she believes in because of her religious views. Please use common sense tmz writers! Why would he ask an overweight woman to sign an agreement to not become overweight? She already was overweight, so explain how that fact didn't tingle your spidey senses? Go find an online Critical Thinking course, or take one at a local community college!

HumanNature

DUMB SALLY

ALREADY, LOST THE CASE WHEN HE FILED FOR DIVORCE!!!!

HE SHOULD HAVE CONCENTRATED ON GETTING A DAMN "JOB"!!!!

HumanNature

HE'S THE "FRAUDSTER"!!!!!

atlakestlouis

Guys, don't threw your marriage away over small items that can be resolved during a private retreat focused on love and forgiveness! Your marriage is worth fighting for!

malia

Sherri should slap Niecy Nash for playing match maker and hooking her up with Lamar Sally. Making him look better then he really was and Sherri fell for it.

Jeannie

Don't you mean "sully" the memories?

01void

Hey pig don't forget while you're complaining about Sherri to lick your plate.

Beyeezus been on

Lamar is fugly. He knew she was a thick women when he was with her. Why is it that ugly people think they deserve above and beyond.

jade

Sally just go away and hide under a rock. Sherri supported Your lazy butt for 3 years and now you want custody of your unborn son to suck her for 18 more years. I can't stand a lazy man who lives of a female. Babara and Whoopie told Sherrie before she get married make sure this man has enough money to take care of you and Jefferies. I guess their advice fell on deaf ear.

Nancy

First, get a job. Second, learn to spell. Third, get a life. Fourth, stop being a leech. Fifth, if all you had to contribute to the baby in utero was a squirt in a cup, you deserve ZERO in payment, now and forever. Amen.

Northwest Airlines

Sherri you pay me $100,000 I will get him for you I will start off by a sucker punch first, then I will squeeze his nut bag 5 times, then I will pull all the hair out of his ass, pull a Mike Tyson and bite his left ear lobe off, snatch his Adams apples off, pitch fork both of his eyes so he can't see, open his mouth wide open and diarrhea in it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments