50 Cent

I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ...

I Wasn't Invited

5/19/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-marquise-jackson-facebook-post-0150 Cent didn't abandon his son on high school graduation day -- despite an emotional Facebook post from the kid -- instead 50 claims he was intentionally blocked from attending by his son's mother ... at least that's what 50 is telling friends.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, Fiddy is extremely hurt and upset by the photo his son Marquise Jackson posted on Facebook Sunday crying in his cap and gown while hugging his mother.

Marquise wrote, "Yea I broke down. I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn't. I did it without you."

But 50 disagrees ... telling friends he was never told when or where the graduation ceremony was, or he would have been there. FYI, the ceremony was at Marquise's private school in ATL (the same school 50 reportedly foots the bills for).

We're told 50 spent last weekend in NYC for a charity event.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kobe_No_Means_No

What an ungrateful kid. How about thanking your dad for the tuition he pays for eh? Or the roof above your head?

50 Cent always keeps it real. Truth.

Lisa

Fault on both side - He should have been told and 50 cents should have inquired about the date. Did he even know this was his son's last year in school?

Tweeder

English wasn't his strong suit

YungOne

is that that the same kid from the Wanksta video? Jeez time is flying.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Yea right, nothing was stopping him from showing up but himself. That's petty of 50

Poppycock

Slow day at TMZ?

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

Sounds like mom is to blame but 50 should have contacted the school and been on top of things. He should have known his kid was in the 12th grade and would be graduating. duh

SammyG

I would say he needs to go back to school with that grammar. Smh. Also, I doubt he would have attended a fancy private school if it wasn't for 50... Ungrateful.

jpinPHX

How could 50 not know when the graduation was? He could have called his son!! or just call the school! smh

snoopadilla

If that was my kid I woulda damn well known when graduation was no matter what dat hoe tried to do I'd be waiting by the gate for him to come out if I didn't have a ticket.

Poppycock

Slow news day eh?

Ivory1800s

You didn't do it without him. He payed the bill and will probably pay the college tuition too! Stupid, ungrateful brat

Ben IncaHutz

Moms is not writing the checks. Dad is. He would not be in a private school without dad. He just needs to keep crying on Moms shoulder like the cry baby he is. Maybe he should have trying crying to the business office of the private school to see if they accept crying as tuition money?

makzaveli88

My dad wasn't at mine either but fak it hahah

Dee

Young one...you would've had me, if it hadn't been added that your father foots the bill for your private school. Wrong on pops part, wrong on mama's part AND wrong on your part. Did young one say if he even called his father and invited him??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments