Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

barb

I think that Dean Wormer said it best: "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Ron Fing Swanson

I don't think he actually has a job or anything just paid to be on that goofy show, which he most likely earns the lowest salary so no excuse,He should be at the gym 24/7. But he probably enjoys being a lil tubby.

NeaJ

I love when ppl insert an "lol" to cover up their pain

keepinitrealincali

With 60% of Americans being overweight or obese (that included TMZ posters!)-- why is Rob's weight so shocking???? I went to school at a time when "the fat kid" was the exception, not the rule it is now. When my daughter graduated high school a few years back, I was shocked at the number of overweight/obese 17/18 year olds lumbering across the stage to pick up their diploma. His weight is his own business and like he said, he'll deal with it in his own way.

Karma

Poor Bloated Blobert. You are in control you can diet anytime you want you just need a few more cheeseburgers right? Sounds like excuses...At least Kim's azz won't be the most gigantic thing at the sham wedding so that's a plus.

Nobody Special

Rob,
Weights are not going to do anything, you need to swim, get in the lap pool. Get a jet system if your serious. Buy some turbo swim fins for now with a mask and snorkel and do laps. the pool is it.

And did you get those silly fake butt implants also?

Toilethead

He's weak.

justmyopinion

This man is going through something. Let as pray for him. I feel bad that he is stuck with that terrible family for life.

angie

Leave this poor man alone. Being overweight is bad enough to deal with privately but having to deal with it in the court of public opinion must be a thousand times worse. Instead of throwing barbs and insults why don't you people show some human compassion and throw him some support.

justmyopinion

This mans family is going to send him into an early grave. they are truely evil.

james

FAT, HE'S SO FAT HE'S GOING TO NEED HIS OWN ZIP CODE PRETTY SOON......IS IT ME OR IS HE LOOKING MORE LIKE OJ EVERYDAY

Nonetheless looser

You look like your sisters now

sean

As Rob Snyder says in every Adam Sandler movie:
"You can do it!!"
(To TMZ commenters: sorry for the positive comment.
I won't let it happen again).

Tommy

Stupid fat slob ---- he is a tell tale sign of someone who abused drugs and now comforts himself with food and endless masturbation. Hope your plane crashes with your entire sh-t family on board. Never come back to America... You are a family of fame whores and your Mama is an old slut.... Bonzi Godzilla!!!!

laura

Yes Rob but unfortunately it doesn't work that way… you can work out all you want and have the best trainer in the world but if you don't change your diet it won't do a thing. You're just breaking even - burring the calories and replacing them when you stuff your fat face at In-N-Out burger right after. DIET and exercise my friend. Its key.