Kevin Hart

Takes High Road

In New Feud with Ex-Wife

5/21/2014 7:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Kevin Hart Ex Wife Feud
Kevin Hart
 just unleashed an angry rant on ex-wife for slamming his current girlfriend, but Hart handled it maturely ... refusing to slam his ex even once (well okay, maybe one time).

Kevin was set off by an interview Torrei Hart did bashing Kevin's GF Eniko Parrish ... saying she wanted to knock her out for breaking up her marriage to Kevin.

In his response, Hart tweeted Parrish had nothing to do with his divorce and said he was disappointed Torrei slammed Eniko because he has "embraced the man that she is dealing with with nothing but positivity."

Well, not all positive ... Kevin got in this jab --  "Guess giving a woman over 20k a month and still being there for her and being a incredible father isn't enough!"

Kevin's rant went on and on until this awesome punchline -- "P.S. I was listening to "Drake's" album while I was tweeting all that stuff...lmfao That s*** made me emotional lmfao."

0521-subasset-kevin-hart-getty

dad

IT AINT NOTHIN TO CUT THAT BITCH OFF!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Kevin Hart isn't funny

Reginaphalange

She's just jealous

ms.b

Torrei needs to move on . Its been years and collect her child support and be happy that shes getting that .

01void

Good for him, she can go take a flying leap

Clins

Upgrade!

Celeb Gossip Addict

No all that is not enough Kevin because she wants you, not a child support check.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

The other woman didn't break up the marriage...Kevin broke up the marriage.

tgrfan42069

what i took from her interview was she was jelous that she wasnt getting to enjoy his fame and fortune..she needs to be happy that he has things to do with the kids..not many do that these days

Callie

I don't think a comedian would make money if they are not funny! This guy is hilarious

Celeb Gossip Addict

I wonder how her new guys feels about her always being preoccupied with Kevin and his relationship. I can't wait to see Hollywood Exes - Atlanta Edition. I think they have the best cast in reality show history. With Torrei being a bitter comediane I think she will be the star. Maybe she will stop worrying about Kevin once her who takes off.

This is It

Kevin Hart's comedic career was based of his family, his marriage and his kids. Just look at his early stand up. I do not know either one of them but I was not too pleased when he just popped up with model chick when he finally received some star power. It is truly sad to watch and I think his ex-wife handled their divorce well and it never got messy in public. I won't and will not ever support Kevin Hart's new career because he clearly has character issues...

KicksandGiggles

Hey Ex-Wife....... Your daughter is watching you. Would you rather she handle her life with dignity or this kind of stupid sheeetz??? Yeah, so stop mouthing even if GF deserves it. Take the Dignified Road, keep your mouth shut, and make sure your kids see your kids see a decent woman and mother.

kim

Kevin can say what he wants but the timeline don't add upp. He tries to convince people that he and Niko were not together when he and his ex split but if you do the math he states he as with niko for 5 years, his words not mine, he and his ex wife have not even been divorced for 5 years. Not only that his let me explain tour was ALL about his wife so if he is going to use her in his act she should get a piece. Why do we keep saying she needs to move on when all she is doing is answering a question that she was asked. Maybe if Kevin stop acting as if he hit the freak lotto, by flaunting his side piece maybe people wouldn't constantly ask his wife about his new girl.

kay

not impressed, she's with you for the money!!! lets see how long she's around when you start to fade away!!! people kill me saying she's jealous, how bout she held him down before his ass became who he was!!! so **** eniko!!!! #teamTori

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments