T.I.

I Can Take on Mayweather

... Just Fine

5/26/2014 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052614_ti_launch
T.I. wants to make it clear ... he can stand up to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

T.I. posted this video on Instagram after his fight with Floyd at a Vegas Fatburger early Sunday AM.

There were reports Floyd gave him 2 black eyes, but the video shows his lids are clear.  His hand, on the other hand, is f-d up.  It appears he'd like us to believe it's from whupping some Floyd ass.

Floyd didn't seem the worse for wear either, showing up at a strip club hours later.

Toilethead

I want to see those two idiots punch each other out. It would be funny.

Nicole

I have zero respect for T.I. He should've been at home with his children. Instead he's in Las Vegas getting his ass kicked over his ugly wife for no reason. Nobody wants her but T.I.

kelly

Some people just take this celebrity gossip too serious get a f**king life! I LOVE YOU TI !!!

Nicole

If T.I. so tough then why did he bring a bodyguard with him to confront Mayweather?

darkshadow

remember when kevin hart saw his dad get knocked out. come on Tip. Really. We all sorta like you, but your ego is about to get put in check. go home to your family and chill out. no need to be out and about past 10:00 being a dad. Floyd's single. Go home Tip. Just go home.

peaches01

I needed a good laugh on this holiday! He will serve your ass to you on a platter!!!

Queen🐝

TI needs to simmer down..lol ...Just cause Floyd didn't whoop that a s s doesn't mean he can't..You just got lucky Tip.

lebronsmom

TI yous a punk bitch for beefing with May. Your lady started all this mess. You got issues, go to her. Floyd already told you to control your bitch. Step to may and get knockout son. If not from him, his guards or crew. Your problem should be with your old lady, not MONEY May. Dubass

Truth

GAYEWEATHER IS OLDER THAN T.I. GHETTO RAT IS 37 VS T.I. AT 34. GAYEWEATHER SUCKER PUNCHED ONE OF HIS OPPONENTS 2 YRS AGO JUST WHEN THE REF BLEW THE WHISTLE AND GAYE BOY WAS LOSING IN POINTS. DUDES GONNA GET DIMENTIA AND ALZHEIMERS SOON ENUFF. #TRUTH!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

IDIOT!
Hey.....what's up with those glazed over eyes though?

nishaijs

I dont care what any of you say t.i. did just what he would have to anyone else!! He gets respect from me for standing up for his WIFE f*ck what yall sayin I dont see anyone else standing up for theirs like that....#ijs

lebronsmom

Keep ya hoe in pocket son.

ashamed

he felt passionate reasoning to seek that man out , god bless him .My jordans are cleaner than mayweathers dick. vegas loves TI, mayweathers a bitch .

Tdotbrown

This is not how to Fathers should be acting

lebronsmom

Tiny should take that piercing out, it draws attention to her ugly face. I mean, TI - out if all the women in the world, you want to fight over this one? HAHAHAHA. Your new rap name should be Captain Savahoe