Rob Kardashian

Alright, Alright ...

I'm Down to Cut Weight

5/28/2014 5:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

052814_tv_rob_kardashian_launch
Rob Kardashian is now vowing to shed his unwanted pounds by intensifying his exercise regimen with trainer Gunnar Peterson --  and it looks like the shame of bailing on Kim’s wedding is what pushed him to commit.

Every stuffed crust pizza has a silver lining.

tmz-on-tv-3

illiestBeat

Bruce is trying to look young. Rob is obese...poor guys do you see what the K's have done to them? I hope Bruce can be himself and Rob can get in shape, they both seem like guys. Kris ignores them both and is probably focusing on Kendall and Kylie's sex tape now. Smh

Poppycock

Do it for yourself !

Poppycock

I guess he's not going to Weight Watchers.

Elliot Rodger

This guy should worry about getting laid. That is all that is important in life. So many hot white women love fat men that look like Gary Shirley, and not me. What about me? What about Elliot!?

MILK

big flap of skin incoming

Me

Rob it's more about what you eat than the exercising. Just look at Khloe. She lives at the gym but is still quite big.

RaineeDrops

You can do this Rob!!!

Friend

He is fat and a Kardashian, twice as useless. Feed him pasta every hour and lets watch him explode, on live TV.

Doodlebug

Rob you have man boobs .. Get them cut off like Chaz Bono did

sevotery

It is all about diet, not about the exercise! Ive seen so many people running and running and they complain waaah I still look fat! then I go with them to lunch and they pick garbage after garbage and im like no wonder your fat and they say what? this doesn't make you fat a lack of exercise does and im like well why do you look worse everytime I see you?

HumanNature

ROB

TO LOSE WEIGHT, CUT OUT THE FOLLOWING:

SUGAR
SALT
FATS/OIL
STARCH
ALCOHOL

DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
EAT LEAN MEATS, SEAFOOD, AND CHICKEN
EAT ALL THE VEGETABLES AND FRUIT YOU WANT!!!!

FOR EXERCISE, STRETCH AND WALK EVERYDAY!!!!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

There's a certain irony in his not being able to see his penis when looking towards the ground, and yet he's addicted to masturbating haha! Failure in love, failure in business, failure in family relationships, failure in weight loss.... Just a big fat useless slob with no talent and no reason for being famous.

Tmzkitty

I'd love to cut down weight with him. I'll be your workout partner Rob!

momyof3byz

Leave the poor guy alone already... He's got enough crap to deal with, look who his family is! I mean look who he's got for a "Mother" she's just as disgusting as Kim! #poorrob

Surfgirl

Grown ass Man U got the $$$ start on it!! Don't blame others For ur weight gain its all up to u/on u!! Water your own grass Grow up!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments