Jennifer Love Hewitt

Sues 'Shark Tank' Wannabe ...

You Bit My Image

6/4/2014 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604-jennifer-love-hewitt-01

Jennifer Love Hewitt's face is getting spread all over the Internet and she ain't happy about it -- she is suing the company using her image to promote a product the "Shark Tank" investors called a total "scam."

The product is called Slim Spray ... which claims to be an oral vitamin spray that will boost your energy and shed pounds. According to the lawsuit ... J.Love's face and bod have been attached to spam ads (you might have one in your inbox right now) that make it look like she endorses the stuff.

Jennifer claims she's worked too hard to develop her "stellar reputation and credibility" to have it all blown by Slim Spray -- and says she never authorized the company to use her image.

As for the photo of her holding the product -- she implies someone put it in her hand on a red carpet event, snapped a pic ... which ended up on Slim Spray's website and ads.

In the docs -- filed Wednesday in L.A. -- she points out the "Shark Tank" crew dismissed the spray as nothing more than a "hustle."

She wants Marz Group -- the makers of Slim Spray -- to quit using her image ... and she is asking for damages.

Rhubino

"As seen with Jennifer Love Hewitt".

Well, it's true. Does she have a case?

Anarchyinanaheim

Jennifer Chewit

jeschr

stellar reputation and credibility? Such a conceited celeb wannabe unemployed idiot. She must be bankrupt. Go away Jennifer, find a decent job and please never ever come back.

jeschr

She is the most irrelevant fat person ever.And why don't she go fix her ugly face in the mirror before she goes out in public?

w

I don't know, does she have a case?, it says "as seen with" and not "as used by" I wonder if that's a loophole

lisamorunning

I must be getting old, I have no clue who she is and what she's upset about. I love Shark Tank and try to watch it every Friday. I guess I missed this pitch. I don't remember it and I wouldn't buy it. There hasn't been a "spray" that has garnered investment yet. I would rather see a weed spray.

MILK

wtf happened to her face?

Banned4BashingKK

You should be thanking them, not suing them. You're a has been, and they gave you some exposure. Say gracias, and move on.

Pighewitt

When people start losing money, everyone gets greedy and sues each other. She's is such a vulgar, arrogant, selfish human being. Not just because of what she did with Colin Egglesfield but just in general. Disgusting. UGLY ON THE OUTSIDE AS INSIDE.happy to see she has financial issues.

JesChr

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

She sucks! Terrible actress.

jasonluckydog

That's funny the picture was taken at the Avengers premier I saw her publicist take the bottle and what appears to be a check and whispered into Jennifers ear and she took the picture with the bottle. This won't make it to court

L. Ron Hubbard

TMZ encourages spam !

Sally M

Isn't she married with a baby now? How about a picture of that TMZ?

PIGHEWITT

Need to stop giving her any attention and stop commenting on this bs. She has to stop being famous because she is useless.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments