Ann B. Davis 911 Call

'She's Down and Incoherent'

6/5/2014 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ann B Davis 911 Call
The man who called 911 for "Brady Bunch" star Ann B. Davis pleaded with dispatchers to send "someone quickly" after the fall that eventually led to her death ... this according to a 911 tape obtained by TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Davis passed away on Sunday after she hit her head following a fall in her bathroom.

Davis was living with a couple in Texas ... and the man is heard on the tape saying there was "quite a bit of blood on the floor" after her fall.

Davis was 88.

the sea

Didn't listen. She was elderly and out of the celebrity spotlight for years. Do you have ANY scruples?

kristine

she lived a good long life.
and she died quickly.
she was very blessed.

I don't know why I even go on here.

I commented on this to tell tmz how disgusting they are for posting this.

Nothere

You know how Harvey LOVES Paul Anka? Well I hope another site posts video/audio of his death when it happens. Not so "newsy" when it's someone YOU love, Harvey.

TMZCrazy

Very upsetting to listen to, but thank you, TMZ, for posting it. The 911 call makes it all the more real. This is a tragedy. Ann B. Davis could have lived many more years. I have many family members in their 90's. Miss Davis was only 88 and in good health. She was a very nice lady. Rest in peace.

porkchop

All head wounds bleed a lot more then anyone expects, and because it involves the skull, people panic. More then likely, the real damage was inside her skull, bruising and swelling, and that is why she couldn't be saved.

PJohnson

Hey Harvey.. The boy that played on Talladega Nights was in a accident yesterday in Trussville Al. Report on that. Let Ms Davis RIP

JimmyB

Up to me? I'd outlaw the public use of 9-1-1 calls. They should be used strictly for evidence when needed.

Truth

DAMN, THE OLD DUDE SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS DIMENTIA HIMSELF. #TRUTH!!

Coalton

TMZ Go **** yourself.

shakedoggy

she died the same way gary coleman died. a suspicious, murderous fall with others in the house. the fall was so severe that neither one of them regained consciousness long enough to tell the 5-0 what really happened...

Starbum

That makes me sad.

Mike

I didn't bother to listen to this and I don't want to, but can we please appeal to our legislators to make 911 calls private?? These are very sensitive, vulnerable events in the caller's lives. We don't need to broadcast them. And for medical events, can we please apply HIPAA privacy laws?

Ms. Kim

Tmz shame on you!! How could you be so heart less.. Anything for that mighty dollar!

Areader