Tracy Morgan

VIDEO Shot Just After Crash

Panic in the Streets

6/9/2014 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Tracy Morgan Crash VideoTMZ has obtained video of the Tracy Morgan crash scene ... shot moments after the fatal accident and before EMTs arrived on scene.

The video shows clear panic, as other motorists stop, get out of their cars and try to figure out how to help.

They pull one person out of the limo but others are still inside.  The man who shot the video tells us ... the person pulled from the limo is Tracy Morgan -- he laid on the concrete waiting for paramedics.

regis

Panic? I didn't see any panic.

Civilians usually cause more injuries to the victims than the accident itself.
`
Some civilians even yank, tug, twist & pull victims while moving them. Victims heads & necks are flopping all over.
`
Never move a victim if you're not qualified in the "How To Move a Victim" procedure... unless there is imminent danger present.
`
Not just thinking there might be danger at sometime in the future.

dia Thrush

Where is the panic?? The nut job that started filming from the driver seat speaking in Spanish? Then she gets closer and closer and begins to chant "He needs air" Yet there you are up front and filming, exactly how is this exclusive? And that is NOT Mr. Morgan (love and prayers for him) TMZ you can hire me, I don't pray and I don't twist facts, more importantly my Spanish is Impeccable. That chick is vacationing in Mexico as we speak, with any luck she won't be able to get back in, ignorant bovine

AJ

Did that driver, Kevin Roper, have an electronic logging system in his truck or was he reporting hours of service using a paper logging system? DOT just recently planned to eliminate paper logs altogether next year because drivers are not being honest about their hours. I would wonder just how he had no sleep for over 24 hours and this not be logged. Obviously, he cheated his logs but how is it Walmart did not know this?

Carrie Chastain-Little

As an RN, I find that fact that these onlookers are filming and not assisting or at the very least staying out of the way so rescue workers can handle the situation. How much money did TMZ pay for this video? I hope your conscious is worth it...

Meeny

Agreed upon the statements as you should not remove people from wreckage. You could make matters even worse for them physically. I hope he and the others involved excluding the death, will make a good recovery. Also, the man they pulled from the wreckage is not Tracy. With all due respect, he looks lifeless, and his hands are contracted as if he were dead. This is truly sad..I pray for them all and their families.

Meeny

I meant to add..The guy they pulled from the wreckage is Ardie. He looks lifeless as he was the only one who passed away.

Roger

It was me inside the car I was the only one inside.. And no that was not Tracy that I pulled out. Tracy., Jeff., Jimmy Mack ( god bless him and may he rest in peace.) and I where all inside until the firefighters and ambulance came. It's different when your in that situation all I was thinking was to get the people out before anything worse happened. U can see me inside the car , and see I'm not making this up.

Gia

Wow very sad

Jay

Wow I feel so badly for tracy and everyone else involved in terrible crash. That road and the LEI scare the crap out of me. Also we need better safe guards in place for these big rigs. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever got pulled out of that limo like that didn't end up with more injuries by the way he was taken out, I can tell just by the image I didn't actually watch the video. . Also what type of person stands by and films something like this? Either help by calling the police or get the f*ck out of the way.

PhiDelt0148

Jeff Millea, Tracy's assistant is my cousin's husband and they're expecting a baby in 3 weeks! Pray for Jeff PLEASE that he makes a speedy recovery in time to see his baby born!

Envely

That is Ardie Fuqua not Tracy.

MetaKong

Funny to watch all the people who would be acting like experts here gather into a dumbfounded group of hesitant wanna be heroes who make all the wrong decisions when they hesitantly decide to act out of fear and ignorance.

Kentuckychick

There are an awful lot of 'experts' here who have clearly never taken a first aid course. Of course it is always best to not move a victim with unknown injuries, always... but sometimes it is also necessary TO move a victim. None of us were at the scene, none of us know what it was that motivated these individuals to pull that one man from the limo. Perhaps he was near leaking fuel, or his airway was compromised in the position he was in, or his position was blocking access to other individuals who possibly needed immediate CPR/first aid. If they couldn't detect a pulse it would have been absolutely necessary to move him. It's so easy to sit back and judge others when you weren't the one in the situation.

natasha_n_

Please TMZ remove this video. It is disrespectful and hurts feelings of Ardie's family and friends! Why would you post something like this?