Alleged Jay Z Mistress

I Have Never Slept with Jigga!!

Now Apologize, Or Else ...

6/12/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jay Z Cheating
The reality TV star accused of having an affair with Jay Z is flat out denying she ever had sex with Beyonce's man ... and now she's gearing up for a legal battle.

Casey Cohen -- who was on the Bravo show "Princesses: Long Island" -- was named as Jay's alleged side piece in several magazines (such as In Touch) ... all owned by Bauer Media Group.

TMZ has learned Cohen has hired a lawyer who fired off a cease and desist letter saying Cohen and Jay Z "have never been in love or intimate" -- and dismissing all the Bauer articles as "a foul and phony mistress-rumor."

Cohen cops to having met Jay Z and Beyonce several times -- in the letter, obtained by TMZ -- but only through her job working as a VIP hostess in New York City.

She is demanding Bauer issue a public apology to her, Jay Z, and Beyonce ... and remove all posts about her from the Internet.

We've reached out to Bauer Media, but no word back.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Slave-Z definitely banged Rachel Roy, she swallo wed so she wouldn't have an ugly baby like Beyawnce

kali

She is just one of many, so I've heard...

kitnplayn

They would never print that unless they had something to prove it with. It will come out.....eventually.

DiM

These rags very often twist truth to sell a story (or tell a one-sided story to get exclusive access to someone like in divorces and stuff) it's true and they probably picked the wrong mistress to report in this case. They should have went with #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
Or perhaps one of his "proteges".

Ginger

Kanye is gonna destroy him for not coming to his wedding

stlcardsrock

(null)

celtics34

Reality stat really Harvey!!!

The Community Organizer

Took her awhile to respond.

Wolfperm

All generated from rag magazines and gossip sites that are on the Kardashian/Jenner payroll. I hope she takes their fraudulent @sses to the cleaners.

01void

She's lying through her teeth most likely about having a three some but she probably had to pick the hair out first.

sickwitit

"I was just ****in them girls, I was gon' get right back."

stringbender

Who is Jay Z? Does he play guitar or anything? I like music too I just don't know who this guy is.

Reginaphalange

Sometimes I just can't get over his face

bkblueknight

guess this girl isnt aware of the streisand effect.

remove something from the internet.

lol

MrsK

I hope he didn't ruin it all with that... I saw that show,she was on....ewww and why bother??... For realzzzz...!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments