Ex-TV Host B. Scott

Blows Off Sweet Offer from BET

Could Cost Him $150K

6/18/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0417-b-scott-02B. Scott -- the transgender host who went to war with BET -- turned down the network's offer to settle their ongoing lawsuit ... and the gamble could end up costing him 6 figures.

As TMZ first reported, Scott lost his lawsuit against BET after suing for discrimination. He claimed network execs forced him to change into men's clothes at the BET Awards last year.

Losing the case left Scott on the hook for BET's attorney's fees ... which, according to court docs obtained by TMZ, totaled $279,000! But in a letter to Scott, his former employer offered to let him off easy for a mere $15,000 ... IF he promised to drop any appeals.

Scott opted to roll the dice -- he rejected the offer, filed an appeal, and now BET is going after him for the fees again ... demanding at least $150K.

Scott's not backing down, telling us ... "No one will tell me who I should be, how I should present myself, or what I do with my life."

A judge will decide what he does with his money.

MILK

it looks like a tranny

pj

Um maybe she didn't have 15000 either. Bet leave it alone.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Good luck B. I really hate that he lost that case.I hope he has bbetter luck on appeal. Instead of offering him a lower bill BET should have offered him a real settlement.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Man face...oh wait...its a man

01void

What a dumb a$$, pay up and move on.

ILL LIFE

Another ****ing LBGT terrorist lol ****ing homo

tellit2

B. Scott you will never be a lady. Never !! Take that!!! You're just a man with makeup and long hair. Go get a real life.

D-INCARNATION

Someone Molly Wop him ♠♠♠

Ron Fing Swanson

Ha this turd ball will lose out in the end and have no job cause bet was probably the only network that would have even thought about employing this weirdo.

D-INCARNATION

Audrina Patridge got dark....♠♠♠

Melanie

Definitely has the look of any of those Real Housewives of Whatever

DJrobertjohnson

BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION... THEY SAID THAT RADIO WAS BETTER THAN TV BECAUSE YOU COULD SEE THE PICTURES BUT THAT HAS ALL CHANGED. THE TECHNICAL CREW BEHIND THE SCENSE ARE SO GIFTED AND TALENTED I REALLY DIDNT THINK CHANNEL SHOULD EVER BE CHANGE BUILD EVERY TV FOR NOW ON WITH ONE BUTTON TO PUSH. MY CABLE AT TIME WARNER COST ME $900 DOLLARS A MONTH NOW BUT IM GLAD THAT ITS STILL ON. TELEVISION IN ITSELF IS JUST A LITTLE BIT DIFFENT I HAVE BEEN WATCHING IT ALL MY LIFE AND JUST ABOUT BE 87 YEARS OLD. I DO LIKE PUBLIC NETWORKS THOUGH BECAUSE SESAME STREET HELP ME TO LEARN TO READ I FOUND THAT OUT BY ANNOUNCING THE LETTERS THAT LOOKED TO C..A..T I DO HAVE SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEW BET FORMAT... MAYBE AN ALL RACE FEATURED ANNOUNCES AND SPEAKERS MAY BE MORE MARKETABLE. COMMERICIALS DO STILL TO BE MORE ETHNIC. YOU KNOW MY IDEAS THAT I AM PUTTING OUT THERE ARE OPEN DONT BE AFRAID TO PUT IDEAS OUT THERE OPEN TOO, ALL POLITICAL VIEWS REALLY DONT NEED TO BE DISCUSSED, AN ALL WHITE SHOW JUST MAY NOT BE A BAD IDEA. AS THEY NETWORK GROWS EASE UP OFF THE IMAGE SECURITY. ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL SHOW CONCEPT FOR HARD RAPPERS. ALWAYS FOCUS CELEBRITY STORIES LIKE PEOPLE MAGAZINE. SOMETIMES THE NEGATIVE NELSON RESULTS ARE REALLY NOT THE ISSUE.NO NEED TO BEEF UP IMMEDIATE SECURITY BE MORE FOCUSED ON LONG TERM PLANNING.THE DECISIONS ABOUT SHOWS IS NOT THAT CRITICAL TAKE YOUR TIME AND THINK ABOUT IT. SHOW FRIENDLY CONVERSATIONS WITH THE FEMALE CAMER OPERATE THAT RANSFERED FROM WENDY I LIKE HER SHE HAS A NICE SMILE ALMOST AS BIG AND BRIGHT OF THE STAR OF THE SHOW. I DO FEEL IMPRESSED WHEN I ANSWERED HER TRIVIA ANSWER MAUD, I WAS JUST YOUNG ENOUGH TO REMEMBER IT WAS A LITTLE OLDER ACTORS BUT THERE WAS AN UPBEAT SOUND TRACK. I REALLY DONT LIKE TO TYPE AT TMZ BUT I DID MAKE A DEAL WITH THERE TOURBUS...OH YEAH IM STILL WORKING ON IT. DJrobertjohnson

myopinion

He lost once and he will lose again...he should have took the sweet deal.

mrs_wright

Keep fighting B Scott!!!!!!

Clytemnestra

That's right, girl. You just keep telling yourself how fine you think you are. But be prepared to have what little stuff you own being seized to pay off your debts.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments