T.I.

I'll Chew Your Throat Off Your Neck

If You Talk Crap on My Family

6/18/2014 6:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061814_ti_launchT.I. took direct aim at Azealia Banks for trashing his wife, warning that she may have a serious neck problem is she continues to insult Tiny.

Banks ignited the war by taking a shot at T.I.'s wife Tiny this week when she tweeted, "U want no mediocre but ... Have you seen your wife?" ... which is a play on T.I.'s new song, "No Mediocre."

T.I. responded with force on Twitter ... and then made it clear to our photog last night ... he's fair game but he will go after ANYONE who takes cheap shots at his family.

He sounds serious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Keyser Söze

I know nothing about Azealia Banks... except that she tries to start conflict with EVERYBODY for no goddamn reason.

I mean, if that's your thing, that's your thing... but don't expect to have a long career in the entertainment business if you willingly piss off everybody in it.

BLUE UGLY đź’©

His wife IS ugly as all hell, who is he to pretend he's picky LOL

twocentz

No matter how much you hate a dude, gotta respect a man who defends his family though. Sometimes it's rare to find these days

Whocatea123

Good for him. That's how every man should act when u talk crap about there family.

effthemedia

Psst...You aren't Mike Tyson idiot, you just rap over premade beats.

MauriceADuke

This Azealia chick makes a great point. Tiny looks really busted and mediocre. You can't make a song titled No Mediocre when your wife isn't a 9 or dime piece. That whole song is a waste. Now is if his chick was Iggy then the song holds merit.

Jordan

Sounds like the same thing happened to him in Prison, when he PiSSed of his Prison Husband....

D-INCARNATION

He' on the bath saltsâ™ â™ â™

Numapass

All these ridiculous rapper "feuds" - it's as bad as professional wrestling

TeeRozay

BIG UPS to Tip for holdin his fam down as REAL MAN shud do!!!!!! No matter if he

Ozzie X

He is a joke. I wish Maywear cracked his skull. He's not even a good rapper. Common is far more longstanding than this idiot.

camillek

She has a good point......has he seen his wife???

Ron Fing Swanson

His wife is an ugo but so is that Azealia goof. In fact she's a turd ball.

Lucky_130

TI's family was so poor growing up that all they could afford for a pet dog was a Chia pet

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments