« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

BLASTS DOC IN VOICE MAIL

'You're Incompetent, You Stupid F-ing Doctor!'

6/19/2014 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Donald-Sterling-Audio-Launch_warning
update_graphic_red_bar
12:08 PM PT --
Submitting the voice mails in court didn't help Shelly's case -- the judge just rejected her request for an injunction against Donald and his attorneys.
update_grey_gray_barDonald Sterling
went NUCLEAR on one of the psychiatrists who performed medical tests on him recently ... leaving the guy a NASTY voice mail ... cursing him out and calling him a "tramp."

TMZ Sports has obtained a recording of the voice mail Donald left for Dr. James Spar -- in which he explodes at the doctor, who had determined he was mentally incompetent:

"I'm not incompetent, YOU'RE F**KING INCOMPETENT ... you stupid f**king doctor!!!"

During the rant, Sterling vows to call UCLA and have the doctor fired immediately.

Sterling left a second voice mail -- for the other psychiatrist who evaluated him -- and ripped her too:

"You released my medical records of my head to a law firm without my permission. And you came in and you purported to examine me and you never told me anything about it."

Sterling continued, "You're nothing but a fraud and liar and a cheat and I'm gonna see that you lose your license ... and I'm suing you for conspiracy!"

As we previously reported, both doctors submitted their evaluations of Sterling saying he is "suffering from cognitive impairment, secondary to primary dementia, Alzheimer's disease" and is unfit to run the business affairs of the L.A. Clippers.

Shelly Sterling's lawyers used the voice mail in court today to show that Donald has become menacing and harassing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Brian

This just proves how nuts he is. He better watch out. Blowing up like that could cause him to have a stroke or heart attack.

Ashley

I can see why sterling looks crazy but we ALL would be yelling if some crazy lady taped & sabotaged our lives to the point where the entire world was up out butts & making every part of life hell. I'd be ranting just like him but I truly wish he would be silent because that's the only way out of this mess.

Truth

Oh LOOK. More Sterling voicemails that somehow find their way to TMZ . And no one in the media cares about how they got there. The campaign to destroy this man is the REAL STORY. Who is behind it? The media is afraid to find out. Any doctor that sells voicemails SHOULD be investigated.

hazeleyes946

Pull the doctors liscense. What you tell your doctor is supposed to be private , even if they curse you out. I hope sterling sues him. For Donald, shut your pie hole and go retire your 80 .

Dee

Looks like Sterling himself could be leaking these tape recordings to the media.

kewljewl

He goes after the doctors..lawyers..CEOs...totally goes off on them..what about stiviano? She's theone who got the ball rolling..

greeneyedjeepgirl

SMH,I think this is sad.... Don keeps falling into these peoples traps.. I would be pissed off too...Just leave the man alone before he has a heart attack!! I wonder how much they got paid off this recording ?!?!?

Numapass

What about that other report: " The Susceptibility of an Old Fool to Scheming Goldiggers - the Sterling Report"

J

As much as I hate this guy, and believe he in no way belongs as an owner in the NBA. Doctors have strict confidentiality laws, and Sterling makes a great case for himself on these tapes. Not to mention he seems completely lucid. These "doctors" should be investigated for thier ethical standards.

Zra

Don Sterling Rocks!

Get um, Don!

cluesarethere

Got to admit.. Donald is always good for a chuckle.

Seems Mrs Sterling set him up for all this... Just a mad money grab for her. .. Meanwhile he's trying hold onto a team he worked on for 30+ years and fighting for some sense of dignity. But there are dark forces who wants to conspire against him

Lauren

You're so easily bought off, TMZ! Where's the story about Justin Bieber getting THREE girls pregnant? For anyone who's interested, it's on blind gossip.com.
Clearly TMZ would rather talk about fatarse Kim, and her slutty family.

typhoon1906

Now pissed! These people need to STOP release personal private conversations to the media. Donald Sterling is a huge as*hole, but I'm on his side now.

Danielle

Why are doctors releasing voicemails? This sounds like a clear HIPAA violation.

Laura

The fact that he thought a voice mail was the logical way to state his feelings just further proves how stupid and incompetent he is. I don't think the NBA needs to worry--just sit back and watch him implode.