Chris Martin

Bye Bye Gwyneth, Hello Meat!

I'm No Longer Vegetarian

7/3/2014 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Martin Vegetarian

Chris Martin is now consciously coupling ... with meat, and he's doing it whenever the hell he wants ... now that Gwyneth Paltrow is out of the picture.

Coldplay's front man dropped the meat bomb on BBC Radio ... when the host asked him about his long held title as one of the world's sexiest vegetarians.

Chris revealed it's no longer true because he does eat meat, but only things he believes he can kill himself, and as a result his choices are kinda limited. You gotta hear Chris explain what's definitely NOT on the menu.

As for why he WAS on the vegetarian train -- Chris didn't exactly blame Gwyneth, but instead said he did it because his daughter Apple does it.

BeiberVegasHoHo

Idiots!!! Ur daughter will get the meat one day!!! She's her mother's daughter! And GP luvs meat & the BONE!!!

_DNP

Ehhhh. He needs to find the meat castrated from his testicles! Don't change for love! Love yourself for you and the other person should also

featherkile

i love Chris!! Eat whatever you want!

mikensnowmass

imagine him on stage at a piano, singing much like another celeb recently did but instead of trying to woo or beg his wife to come back instead this back drop, a GIANT banner which reads, "gwyen...eat my meat." never had much patience for people who are too full of themselves like paltrow.

man930

He must feel like a kid in a candy store, after uncoupling with that overbearing, annoying biatch.

Unbroken Chain

Chris Martin is totally la E and his music stinks but his ex wife is even worse. They should stay together so they don't reproduce with anyone else

Cromulent

Good for Chris. Veganism is pretty extreme. It ignores the evolutionary record. I prefer a diet grounded in good science.

boo boo

So basically he eats ******* and *****?

babyb

He looks better now that he's eating meat again too.

lkelly816

He was on the "vegetarian train" because of daughter Apple? Really? And who do you think was controlling the household meals? How YOU doing, Gwyneth?

Ali

I love this guy! He's so likeable and sweet. He tells it like it is and gets a medal for staying with that Goop dingbat as long as he has. You just know he's never going to talk shizz about her and will always be kind for the sake of his family but, I really hope he can live now and have some fun and thrive! I wish him lots of barbecues, lots of milkshakes, lots of doing whatever the hell he wants! I'll always be a fan of his. P.S. the meat(protein) is making him look REALLY good and buff lately. Go Chris!

Steve

Of course he stuffed his face with a weiner.

boo boo

He eats animals he thinks he can kill??? Wtf does THAT mean? The day that guy kills something and then eats it, is the day I download a crummy Coldplay song...never gonna happen.

Whocatea123

My god men have no balls today !!!!!! They are so whipped by there wives ! And yes look where he is today with her ! And yes I'm a women I prefer my men with balls !

Okabia

Why associate Chris Martin' decision to stop being a vegetarian to Gwyneth's diet. It could be interesting to know what is the proportion of people stop vegetarianism and revert to being carnivores. It seems to me that having a vegetarian diet when you like to eat meat may not be very easy.

There are so many things to learn and I doubt that an individual could actually learn it all.

Nonetheless, when it comes to weight loss the fact it can be linked to obesity or diabetes, make this subject a very important one. Knowing how to lose weight without going through extremely restrictive diets or unbelievable hard workouts may be beneficial.

I shared some of my thoughts related to this topic on this page: http://9nl.eu/err4

You may also find there a link to a video that taught me about a phenomenon related to weight loss and genders that I was unaware of.

What is the point of following an enslaving diet where you have to completely stop enjoying delicious, healthy and lawful food?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments