Rosie O'Donnell

Officially Joining 'The View'

7/8/2014 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rosie ODonnell The View
Rosie O'Donnell
has made her deal with "The View" ... sources connected with the negotiations tell TMZ.

We're told the show will make the announcement shortly.

TMZ broke the story ... the negotiations fired up a few days ago and the deal was almost completed by end of business day Monday.

The deal is now complete. Rosie will join Whoopi Goldberg on the show.  As we reported, producers are also looking for a Latina and a conservative. Two conservative candidates who are being scoped are Abby Huntsman and Margaret Hoover.

'View' fans remember ... Rosie always made things interesting.

070814_rosie_odonnell_view_launch

Charley

Fat, ugly, and obnoxious is no way to go through life. I give her two months before she says or does something that gets her removed from the show. People like her and Alec Baldwin just can not help themselves

GrannyCares

Well, we do not need BITTER MOUTH back!

ivan

3 - rosie perez would a good fit for latina
o'donell is gay so bye-bye ross !!! ross would have been a bad fit - no opinion

walters used the shops as a way to promote herself - should have retired he years ago

SusanVanderlint

I love rosie! ♡

Dellie

To be honest, the show has been on long enough....GEEESH, let it go! Nothing against any of the ladies but it's time.

blivet

At least with Jenny McArthy there was a little bit of intellegence (a very little bit) and something to look at. Now it's butt ugly, dumb as a bag of rocks Rosie O'Donnell. This View is so over.

arubalover

Can't believe what short memories they have at ABC. Should have left it they why it was if they were only going to bring this joker back. Going from bad to worse, Good news is she won't be on long, she just can't help herself

Joe

Loudmouth vile piece of crap.....

Ruby

That is what the Japanese call a kamikaze pilot,
why not scare off the few viewers left by bringing her back before it dive bombs.

mike adams

Why would the VIEW put that piece of crap, O' Donnell back on? They have gone insane!

Anton Jackson

Why? Because her talk show did so well? She's not funny and not smart. What's the point?

L. Ron Hubbard

F' this P.C. show!

justmyopinion

I have nothing against rosie ..but how will bringing her back save this show?

gill

Yeah!! I loved it when she was on a few years back. I never really watched the show before, but after one episode of seeing Rosie on there, I was hooked! She's intelligent, passionate, hilarious and I learned so much from her. I will start watching again!!

lkelly816

IMO...I think this is a good move. I've always liked her. Good luck, Rosie.