Teen Hunter Kendall Jones

Facebook Page with 'Kill Threat'

DOWN

7/10/2014 10:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kill Kendall Jones Facebook Page

The "Kill Kendall Jones" Facebook page has been mysteriously taken down.

TMZ broke the story this morning ... Kendall's dad Cody went on the attack against Facebook because the site refused to remove the threatening page, saying it did not rise to the level of genuine risk or physical harm.

Cody disagreed, noting the page showed animals similar to the ones Kendall killed during her hunts but in reverse ... the prey were the victors, standing over the body of the hunter.

Facebook has not given a reason for the take down ... at least so far.

Story developing

sharp_shooter_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Debs626

Little bitch should be the dead one laying on the ground.

Tweeder

I'm a hunter I don't use a gun I strictly hunt with a bow, an atlatl, or spear depending on what I'm hunting I only hunt what my family and I our going to eat (mainly Elk, and will boar) we use the hide and meat and donate the bones to our local community college. I personally would never go to Africa and hunt these animals how however I do know in order to hunt in Africa it's a lot of money but in order order to hunt in Africa the meat and bones must go to local villages in Africa the only thing you can keep is the hide. Africa and villages profit from hunters hunting in Africa no endangered species are being hunted and everything is legal

dereal

She will continue to kill and everyone on here will continue to lose at life! Please act like a lion and call Kendall! Pills are a good way to go too!

Pure Evil

Karma will get her.

Juliett13

This is just sick! What is the world coming to when a teenager is O SO PROUD of her ability to slaughter innocent animals for no reason other then her damn ego!
There is a petition also going around to have her page removed because so many people with human souls ( unlike this murdering little brat) find her displays of dead animals to be offensive and inhumane. I signed it and passed it on so if u really care, google the petition and get this sick snot off Facebook.

Lily

Facebook should take down HER PAGE....Shes a disgusting pig who hunts for fun... she should be out hunting for an education.... Dumb b&tch

liberalass

You liberals are hilarious hypocrites. How about substitute the animals pictures with the picture of an aborted and mutilated baby. Then let me see if you have the same outrage against planned parenthood and the American women that have killed 55 million innocent babies!

Ken

It got killed because I repeatedly posted photos there of actual, murdered young girls such that FB finally realized the reality of the situation and of that which the FB page advocated, namely, murdering a young girl. Who needs a so called "Republican war on women" when you have liberals acting like, well, like liberals?

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12