Jason Biggs

NOW I'm Sorry for Malaysian Air Joke

7/17/2014 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Jason Biggs ApologizesJason Biggs is tucking his digital tail between his legs -- hours after blasting people who took offense to his Malaysia Airlines crash joke ... he's backing down and apologizing.

Biggs tweeted his mea culpa moments ago ... saying he's deleted the crash joke from his page because he didn't mean to offend.

0717-jason-biggs-tweets-01Perhaps understanding how strange his sudden 180 sounds ... Biggs said, "No one is making me send these [apology] tweets- I simply understand that my comments might have come off as insensitive and ill-timed. For that, I apologize."

Jason added, "Sending positive thoughts to the victims and their families."

0717_malasian_plane_crash_scene_photos_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BobbyC

I followed him on Twitter when he stated he wasn't backing down.

I unfollowed him when he did back down.

Rigby

Honestly I'm all about laughing at inappropriate stuff but seriously it was to soon to crack that joke especially when they just discovered the plane was actually shot down.

HappyHeretic

-sigh-

Lucky_130

This is why I would never want to be a comic, and why there are not really any good comedians out there. Everyone gets too offended these days at everything all the time

randomnone

Dear Jason Biggs. It's ok, you are the quintessential ugly American that we see day in and day out. At your age, thinking someone's death is a joke shows us the world just how ugly you and your ilk are. Well, let me correct that, most of your ilk, coz some of yours have managed to step outside your borders and realised the world does not revolve around that he[[ hole you all call a country No morals, no souls - just vacuous. Of course someone made you delete the tweet. It just took time because no Jew was involved. Had it been about Palestine, well, we all know how that would have gone. Have some respect morons

Joey Boots

It's never too soon to crack jokes at tragedies - humor is how many deal with tragedy - Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Jbaby

I bet you are sorry now, ya idiot, after whatever sorry rep you have had a heart attack over your stupid, insensitive big mouth

Werktwerk

Not cool. People died you idiot

Carl

People will never learn. If you make a joke that people freak out about on Twitter do one of two things. If you realize you were wrong just apologize. If you don't think you did anything wrong then just stay silent. The worst thing a celeb can do is get into an angry shouting match like Jason (and Tim Richman) did.

Truth

This guy Biggs is a real putz! He keeps running his yap someone sooner or later is going to put their foot in his azz. No talent creep.

Sin D

American pie unimportant imp

Anarchyinanaheim

Too late sellout. Go missionary on a pie.

gmarie

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED...DID YOU GET THAT BIGGS... YOUR BULL**** APOLOGY IS NOT ACCEPTED NOR I IMAGINE WAS IT ACCEPTED BY TARA REID. GO BACK UNDER THE ROCK YOU CLIMBED OUT OF....SEE YA A**HOLE

tooshy20