« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather

I Had Sex

With T.I.'s Wife

7/19/2014 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

071914_mayweather_conference_launch_v2Floyd Mayweather apparently concedes T.I. had a solid reason for attacking him in Vegas in May ... because the boxer now proudly claims he had sex with Tiny.

Mayweather was promoting his upcoming fight Friday against Marcos Maidana, when someone yelled, "What about T.I.?" -- referring to the now famous Fat Burger fight.

063014_floyd_fight_launch_v2
Listen closely, as Floyd says, "What about the bitch?  I was f***ing his bitch."

As we previously reported ... the photos Tiny posted of Floyd and his daughter on Instagram set T.I. off right before the melee ... so he clearly suspected something was up.

Floyd tried to talking to Tiny on the red carpet at the BET Awards ... but she flatly denied him.

063014_tiny_floyd_launch
update_graphic_red_bar
1:00 PM -- Floyd tells us the audio wasn't clear ... and claims that's not exactly what he said.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

EnquirerLover

Only ignorant people humor this dude. Even the man behind him knew this was a punk move on GAYweathers part. Look at his changing expression when Floyd makes that comment. He knew this punk was way outta place. Man I wish a man like the father that beat the **** outta that Florida molester could meet him on a corner street and whip his ass like that.

tat2tim

Still a hoes ass move to anounce it after it's all died down plus you denied it before. Come on Money I had more respect for you than that.

Rigby

Lmaaaaoooooo that's some juicy gossip

brrandy

what a vulgar pig. Discgusting

Spunky Funk

Why are men fighting over Tiny??? Ugh.

jmsjw77

And she must've turned him out because he can't stop talking about her! #ifshedid #sheputitdown

marmar

She super ugly but T I look much better than floyd

baby

HE IS KINDA SICK TO EVEN ADMIT THAT, I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THAT TINY CHICK IS JUST UGLY! SHE LOOKS LIKE A TROLL DOLL... THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE A BETTER CLASS OF CHICKS....

CathyJ

I long for the day someone knocks his arrogant ass out !

brothermouzone

Worst part is dude says that with his 14 year old daughter sitting right there on stage smh...

DAVE

she looks like a black elf....

Drew0324

Smh... I hope he makes it to his fight. TI doesn't fuk around. Green Light?

STFU

LMAO! Floyd is a trip !!!!

Dee

Smdh.....

Ladyleafy

Funny how he already said on multiple occasions they never did nothin then after she swerved him at BET all the sudden he hit.. Boy bye