« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star Adrian Peterson

YES, I GOT MARRIED!!!

7/22/2014 3:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0726_adrian_peterson-with-wife_getty3Adrian Peterson is a married man ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

We spoke to AP's rep who confirms the Minnesota Vikings running back recently tied the knot to girlfriend Ashley Brown.

The two were both wearing wedding rings at the Starkey Hearing Foundation gala in Minnesota this weekend -- and when a reporter asked Ashley for her last name, she replied, "Peterson."

We're told Adrian and Ashley have been on-and-off since Adrian's college days. As we previously reported, Adrian has 6 children ... and at least one of those is with Ashley.

Congrats! For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rigby

She's actually pretty.

Mike D.

Surprised he married a black girl.

GothamGirl

She's beautiful!!!

Blondie4kix

Cute couple! Time to keep your legs closed Adrian!

Steve

The guy knocks up waitresses left and right. 8 kids and counting.

DirkDiggler

Get you some

Theon

Hope he has a prenup because in less than 5 years he'll be divorced, and she'll most likely imitate it and accuse him of cheating, or domestic violence.

Sexy Stig

What's the point of marriage when Adrian can't keep his junk in his pants? 6 kids with a whole bunch of women. Ashley is fooling herself if she believes Adrian would stay faithful to her. Oh well--maybe there's an arrangement of swinging or something.

billson1234

He looks like he's super close to full blown derp status

StevenB

If she was able to get a 'cheaters clause' in the prenup he is toast. On the other hand, anyone who can't seem to figure out how to use a condom - especially after the first 'accident' probably didn't bother to get a prenup. Either way, he's toast. The only question is when.

Clytemnestra

I was all for this until I read the six children part. No mention of how many women involved or if he married any of them. Good luck, Ashley.

Terrie

I'm sure she married this guy just to show the other women he knocked up that I got him and not u. U know, like he is some prize or something. With his rep I guarantee u he hasn't given up any of those hoes. I suggest she regularly get tested for stds.

Khloe D.

Very pretty lady, hearing all of the cheating and kids comments I hope she can turn hIm Into a faithful husband who will be in all of his kids lives. Really glad to see a black on black couple for a change, I'm just saying.

Laura

They make a beautiful couple!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments