Justin Bieber

I Don't Do Lines

Wheelchairs it at Disneyland

7/23/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0723-justin-bieber-twitter-01Justin Bieber + wheelchair + Disneyland = I get to cut to the front of the line! Or at least that's how it looks.

Justin was at the happiest place on earth in Anaheim Sunday and posed with a fan while in a wheelchair. The girl posted the photo with the caption ... "I love how he just pretended to be a normal person on a wheelchair."

Of course, the immediate reaction online was that Justin was a line scofflaw ... but Justin's camp tells TMZ that wasn't the case. We're told Bieber was nursing a knee injury from basketball and only sat in the wheelchair to rest for a few moments.

Even more interesting ... we're told Justin wouldn't need the wheelchair to cut lines, because Disney already escorts him in and out of rides to avoid huge crowds gathering when he's in the park.

072314_bieber_wheelchair_launch

bigdaddy

THIS GUY MAKES ME F*****G SICK. HE AND THE KARDASHIANS SHOULD GO TO AN ISLAND SOMEWHERE AND FORGET THE WAY BACK!!!

whiteblack

Is TMZ sure he does not do lines? Sizzurp Marijuana Lines.......

lastrebel

Another childish prank by the washed up teen idol trying to stay relevant. Having his bodyguards assault people isn't working out so well so, he's looking for new ways to stay in the news. #loser

Bob Wilson

If I see him in a wheel chair I will dump his ass out.

She's baaaack

As much as I hate that little prick, let's break it down here: He would be VIP all the way at Disneyland so there would be no need to jump lines as you insinuate. Why the wheelchair is anyone's guess but it wasn't to get over. It's a whole different world at Disney when you are a VIP.

Lazarus Long

I'm betting Disney has a policy of admitting all celebs without making them stand in line.

They do it for their own benefit,not the benefit of the celebs. Crowds could easily get out of control with a popular celeb standing in line and the fans finding out about it.

Geezer Dave

Young Justin Beuber ailment is such that he is indeed entitled to a wheel chair. Justin is a genuine, bona-fied , double barreled anal orfice.

Toilethead

And the little gay Canadian douchebag sinks to yet another new low.

rfsweetpea

As a parent with a severely disabled child in a wheelchair who has been to Disney, I know that just because you're in a wheelchair does not mean you get to cut lines. In fact, Disney just changed all their policies and guidelines this past year in regard to disabilities. We don't get a free pass to the front of the line. Though it is hard to wait sometimes when you have a child who will have seizures if they are standing in the sun in a line for a couple hours. So no, though I am not a Justin fan or have anything good to say about his choices or behavior in the last couple years, he was not in a chair to cut lines because Disney does not work that way any longer AND if you think Justin doesn't get onto anything he wants with no wait and with security and escorts, then you don't know anything about the power of celebrity - it trumps disability for sure, sadly!

cd

His only handicap is that he's an idiot.

Paul Tripp

They need to deport his A** If we did everything he does we would be in jail. He's just a spoiled little rich kid and he needs his A** kicked. He's a LOSER!!!!!!

WN

He is a piece of s**t. I cannot believe they would let him do it.

Ann

This little s**t is going to wake up one day and realize that he's totally screwed his career right into the ground. His audience, little teenie boppers, grow up and will soon realize that he's an arrogant, no talented jerk who needs a dose of reality - that being a stint in jail like everyone else who acts like an ass and breaks the law

WN

Actually I took time to read about the photo after I posted. Now I know the truth but I still think he is a piece of s**t.

biebersfan

Bieber Is Awesome And If You Don't Know His Story Don't Talk About Him.I Feel As Though You Must Care About Him If You Keep Talking About Him.I Think He's A Nice Person And Doesn't Deserve This