« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Young Money

Yes, We're In Business w/ Ronaldo

7/27/2014 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724-lil-wayne-cristiano-ronaldo-tmz-getty-01Young Money Entertainment is definitely in business with Cristiano Ronaldo ... this according to a rep for Lil Wayne's company ... who tells TMZ Sports they already have a project together set for this week.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... Weezy is starting his own sports management company and Ronaldo is client numero uno.

Ronaldo tweeted that there will be NO changes to his current management team -- which we're told is partially true ... no one is getting fired. He's just adding Young Money to handle branding, marketing and other sports management issues in the United States.

In fact, a rep for Young Money tells us Wayne and Ronaldo are 100% working together.

Stay tuned ...

ymcmb_mem_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Vitamind_88

Ronaldo will benefit from this I love Wayne

Sexy Stig

Sorry, I can't stop laughing about this story because if you could choose any person/organization to represent you in sports it would be a sizzurp drinking, skin-tight jean wearing, gold capped teeth looking man, who rap mumbles with 120 kids with 15 different women named Lil Wayne. Yup, my type of sports agent.

Tarington

If Wayne Carter would act/dress like a real, serious business person most people could take him more serious as a sports rep for high profile athletes. Until then, Lil Wayne aka Young Money will never be taken serious rep'ing athletes by the general public.

big teaser

That million dolla shet aint for everybody.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

So what happens when lil seizure dies from sizzurp induced seizure?!?

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

Lil Wayne....

Fix your teeth!

funkybarfly

Ronaldo will end up doing Sizzurp commercials.
Every time I flush I say "Surf's up,Lil Wayne"

bring back recent posts

Ronaldo has more coin than anyone his age could imagine, the fact that he is with this rapper is nothing more than fascination .....both are STUPID, the only winners here will be lawyers and the leeches affiliated with them. SMH

Bob

Having an illiterate, gold-toothed, sizzurp drinker is definitely a smart business move.

Good call, Reynaldo.

Tyler

It sucks how intelligent, genuinely business-minded people work so hard and never get these big opportunities, and talentless losers for some reason believe they are entrepreneurs and start up dumb companies like it's nothing.

sr

This makes me sick my stomach actually turned

bkblueknight

hey ronaldo. lil wayne gonna act like your friend while baby try to steal your money.

Seraphina

Ronaldo's teeth look weird

funkybarfly

Ronaldo told reporters:
"When the idea of working with Lil Wayne was put to me I thought although he looks like a barker's egg,I think I can use him to get fame in America."
The soccer star went on:
"My children love Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo so when they met Lil Wayne they were very excited and kept saying to him,'Sing the song Mr.Hanky,sing the song!'."
" It was a fun day for all of us." Ronaldo beamed.

Ilikebigbutts

I love all these broke ass haters on this website talk ****! Obviously wayne does something right. He's worth millions!!! And all his other business ventures have been successful. But no he's stupid and doesn't know anything! Get a grip! Instead if hating on him do some homework on him and stop judging him by his appearance. When you have **** you $ like he does he can wear whatever he wants. Stop hating you racist, small minded,broke ass idiots

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments