Freddie Prinze Jr.

BASHES KIEFER SUTHERLAND

'Most Unprofessional Dude In the World'

7/28/2014 10:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0728-keifer-sutherland-REEL-launch-03

Freddie Prinze Jr.
just UNLOADED on Kiefer Sutherland -- saying he HATED working with Kiefer on "24" and calling him the "most unprofessional dude in the world."

Freddie made the comments at Comic-Con -- telling ABC News Radio his experience on "24" in 2010 was so bad, he wanted to quit acting altogether.

"I did '24' ... it was terrible. I hated every moment of it. I just wanted to quit the business after that. So, I just sort of stopped."

0728_kiefer_freddie_on_24
He then turned his sights to Sutherland -- saying, "Kiefer was the most unprofessional dude in the world. That's not me talking trash, I'd say it to his face. I think everyone that's worked with him has said that."

In fact, Prinze Jr. still hates Kiefer so badly, he took a shot at the actor for being short -- saying, "I went and worked for Vince McMahon at the WWE, for Christ's sake … but, at least he was cool and tall. I didn't have to take my shoes off to do scenes with him, which they made me do [at 24]. Just put the guy on an apple box or don't hire me next time. You know I'm 6 feet and he's 5'4."

He clearly changed his tune ... back in 2010 Prinze had nothing but good things to say about working with Kiefer.

Ouch.

072814_freddie_prinze_jr_launch

Noog

Good. Now everyone knows kiefer is bitch made.

Gru V

For sure he's an a-hole when he's drunk , which is a lot. Don't know about the rest but also unprofessional on Freddie's part to say that in a public forum. So I guess they're even.

jheryn

What a douche move Freddie. You just made sure that everyone will know you will talk trash about them after you work with them. That will really inspire anyone outside of theme parks and cruise ships to hire you.

Nostradamus

Resorting to comparing height to someone as successful as Kiefer?
Jealous much Freddy?
Plenty of worthless tall people out there, Freddy PRINZE, talented- not so much, douchbag.

Vlad the Inhaler

Prince can't act. That's why the only movie jobs he gets are the scooby doo movies..with his wife. Bitter party of one!

Safire

Tmz this old news everyone knows southerland is a cornball.

Jakenya

His stupid ass maybe wanted to come back for more seasons but wasn't invited. Kiefer is the most fun guy ever. He's a party animal and such a great actor. **** Freddie.

D

Freddie who?

pookie

i can see Kiefer being a huge Dbag. he's one of those old hollywood guys and lead stars, and his characters are always Dbag's too. i'd be shocked if he wasn't one.

Don DeLuxxe

Freddie Prinze, Jr. - Little Turd, Jr.

What a weasel!

Val

what you say about someone 4 years ago and after working with them for quite a while can be two different things. Anyone with a brain would know that.

Rigby

Lol that's hilarious! I like when people call out others for there bull$hit.

HappyHeretic

Regardless of who's an *******, they're both still watered down versions of their fathers.

Observer999

I know 2 people who have worked with Kiefer in the last 10 years - just called them - and they both said he was a fun dude, polite and not snobbish at all, knew when to be serious, arrived on time, knew his lines (despite liking his beer after hours), etc., etc.

amyd

Heard that about kiefer for years. He seems like a real dick, and you can tell he's a midget. Freddie is clearly making himself appear shorter in that photo.