Robin Williams

Last Photos Before Suicide

8/14/2014 6:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robin Williams Last Photos
These are the last known pictures of Robin Williams ... a day or so before he committed suicide.

A frail Williams was at an art gallery reception Saturday night ... near his Bay Area home. He surprised local artist Mark Jaeger -- a ceramics teacher at Marin Catholic High School -- whose works were featured.

Jaeger tells TMZ Robin was there for about an hour, seemed in good spirits ... laughing frequently. Jaeger says Williams was not drinking.

Jaeger's art includes a "superhero sculpture series" ... Robin purchased one of his superhero clay heads in the past. The artist says he and Williams were talking about a possible script based on the concept of his sculptures ... a homeless superhero who comes out during the night to help people in need.

Robin was there with wife Susan Schneider ... the woman in the foreground with dark hair. We're told Robin spoke to Jaeger's students and seemed engaged.

The pic was taken at 5:45 PM Saturday. Robin's body was discovered Monday morning.

0814_super_hero_sculptures_mark_jaeger_studio_footer

Jah36

I bet you TMZ fiends couldn't wait to get your pathetic hands on the "last" pictures. How much did you pay?

Petty1881

Ok you guys, enough is enough. Please let this man rest in peace.

HATEGROOVE

Im as interestesed in this story as i am about the bullsh*t spam tmz allows on here.this site has been turning to crap for quite sometime now.

Jen

Enough. Please let him rest in peace.

Bridget

I remember a month or so ago, when TMZ did a story on him going back to rehab. And the pic they used shocked me. He looked so thin. I wondered to myself if something was seriously wrong. But since the story was about a rehab refresher, it never entered my head this was on the horizon. I haven't been this sad over a celebrity death since John Ritter.

sueu

Yes seeing this pictures over and over makes me sad. I feel so bad for him and every time I see another picture I feel worse.

ReliableSource

As someone who did a year in rehab,I wouldn't go back for a "refresher" unless I had a relapse.It's like when celebrities say they're entering rehab due to "exhaustion" BS!

BillyBob Again

He looks kinda strangly aroused . . .

M3tz57

Why people are always complaining about TMZ ? Seriously if you don't like TMZ good bye !

static

It's more than enough already.

BUSTIN QEUVER

The way he looks tells me that wife of his Was playing head games with him and he wuz so stressed he couldn't handle another DIVORCE....

HumanNature

This Quacks me up.....

Robin Williams dead. Police suspect arson, but I Doubtfire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

val

TMZ IS WAY BETTER THAN RADAR ONLINE WHERE THEY LEFT HIS PHOTO TAKEN AT AN AA MEETING AND HAVE BEEN ASKED TO TAKE IT DOWN BUT DID NOT. IT'S STILL THERE. TMZ IS NOT THAT LOW BUT ROL IS AS ARE SOME OF THE CREEPS THEY ALLOW TO POST FILTH WITH VARIOUS NAMES THEY CREATE ALL THE TIME. SAME PEOPLE AND SAME ROT AND MORE RACISTS THAN YOU CAN BELIEVE. IT'S WHERE FEW OF US GO AND TMZ, THE ONE WITH MORE CLASS. THEY HAVE NONE

Luz

At this point, What relevance does it have that he looked frail? All I see is a human being that has gone through the natural process of aging. Let it go and let this man rest in peace. He is dead! Lets move on.

IfYouSaySo

Pictures capture a second of your life .. If they catch u off guard there's no way in hell ppl could knw what they're thinking or feeling for doing .. All these ppl coming up with " conclusions " are delusional ... He was a great man with Demons .. That if Anyone would of known .. He'd still be here because he was obviously loved and nobody would have ever left him alone ..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments