Michelle Duggar

Transgender People Should Not Get Choice of Restrooms

8/19/2014 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Duggar Anti TransgenderMichelle Duggar is convinced ... child predators are aiming to use the cover of being a transgender to hurt children ... and she's determined to stop them in their tracks.

The "19 Kids and Counting" star is on the warpath against a proposed Arkansas law that would allow transgender people to use either the men's or women's bathroom -- whichever they feel suits them best.

Duggar thinks convicted male child molesters will have a field day if the law passes ... simply dressing up like a woman and perving out in girls restrooms.

She doesn't want her 9 girls subjected to men leering at them in their private space -- so she's voiced a robocall to AR voters urging them to vote no ... and it's fascinating.

BLUE UGLY 💩

She is 100% correct. Anyone who wants men going to the public bathroom with little girls is a sicko

texasannie

they shouldn't. why this outrages anyone is beyond me. pick your sex and stay with it. it's gotten to the point where gay and transgender can do whatever they want and if you disagree your s***. be gay, fine don't care, but quit shoving it in everyone's faces and demanding special treatment.

Cookie Lady

Says the worthless twot whose husband can't control himself enough to keep it in his pants once in a while.

Alienchicken

She's 100% right!!!! Child molesters will have a field day with this law!!!! So will men looking to rape and peep on women!! This is SICK

Bob Koski

Once again, here comes some more "media whore" nonsense from the Duggars. This warped, baby-making machine needs to disappear.

DiM

I am sure she would feel differently if one of her girls is transgendered. What am I thnking though ....some politician put her up to this.

Genjerleigh

You have to go through therapy before you can get a sex change and become transgender. Also she's confusing transgender with cross dressers. That home schooling hasn't done her any good.

Dee

Must say I'm not comfortable with grown men -- regardless of dress, wig, makeup -- using the same restroom as little girls either. Have to agree with Duggars on this one.

Dee

I don't agree with grown men -- regardless of their dress, wig, or makeup -- using the restroom with little girls. I must agree with the Duggars on this one.

BREAKFAST4

I don't personally care for the Dugger's but she is absolutely correct on this. When I was a kid you either had a penis or vagina; except the very rare hermaphrodite. Today's society is f*cked, me included.

Roscoe

Why is nobody mentioning grown female predators? I see this country is still sexist.

baby

THEY ARE JUST PERVERTS AND PEDOPHILES

iBetty

Wow.. The things people think of.. She just gave a predator this great idea to dress like a woman and troll restrooms.. Not a smart move lady... Smh

Lucky_130

Women belong in the Mens room, and Men, they belong in the Womens room too

doc

I agree 100% If your born with a dick your a dude. Mens room for guys , ladies for girls . No trannys or as i call them freeks of nature.