Suri Cruise

Lost Dog Found!

Honey 1, Coyotes 0

8/29/2014 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829-suri-dog-found-facebook-01
Happy day for Suri Cruise ... coyotes did not make a snack of her lost pup, Honey ... because we're told the little Chihuahua has been found -- safe!

The people at Lucky Puppy Rescue tell us they amped up their search for the pooch after getting reports of 2 sightings this week, and found her on Wednesday ... not far from where she disappeared in Benedict Canyon.

We're told she's been checked out by a vet and is in good shape ... after surviving on her own since Sunday in the coyote-infested canyon.

Cold-hearted cynics might think the saved dog, pictured with the vet ... looks kinda different from the dog in the reward poster.

But we're told the vet confirmed it was Honey by scanning the dog's microchip.

There was a $1,000 reward, but nobody's saying who, if anyone, is getting it.

So ... we gotta ask ...

0825-suri-cruise-dog-poster-tmz-01

Jordan

The Dog in the picture has almost black ears, the dog with the vet has light tan ears, the dog with the vet has a lighter tan coat, the Dog in the Picture is more of a darker tan, definitely not the same dog.

Cherokee

Thats Awesome!

iBetty

Fake News...

royalredus

Wow, Suri looks a lot different with her hair in a bun. Anyway, hooray for finding Honey!

scrmqueen

Um, the "found" puppy looks like a pit bull mix puppy. Look at their noses. "Found" puppy has a pink nose, Honey has a black nose. Come on Harvey!

detour

Wow, Suri sure aged since the dog went missing

Jordan

Look at the eyes. The dog that was found they are wide apart, the one in the Picture they are closer together.

waffles

That's not a chihuahua. And that's not the same dog Suri lost. Big fail here.

Eye roll

I can't believe I just voted on whether or not that dog is suri's. omg I'm embarrassed of myself

Sassykim

The woman in the picture is looking like "it's me, I found the dog, give me the money" lolllll

Mountainreep

You think someone like Suri Cruise could afford a better sign.

Stiletto

She only made it because there are no Koreans living in that neighborhood.

boo boo

I thought the pic was Suri and her dog...I was like "Wow! That kid looks weird!" But it's the vet...the crooked vet who just says its the kid's dog so she can get some publicity and $$, because that's NOT the same dog! I did the same shiz with my kid's goldfish.

The Maharincess of Franistan

Yay!!!

Amy

I hope it's true that the vet scanned the chip and it's really Honey! I would hate to think that a dog that was going to have a really plush life ended up eaten by a coyote!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments