Mark Wahlberg

Didn't Go to His Bro's Wedding ...

But He Sent an Instagram!

8/31/2014 7:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

083114_mark_wahlberg_launchNothing says you love your brother and approve of his marriage like sending him a 15-second video on Instagram congratulating him on his wedding ... instead of, ya know ... actually going to the wedding.

As TMZ first reported, Mark Wahlberg did not go to his brother Donnie's wedding to Jenny McCarthy because -- like many people -- he and his wife have issues with some comments Jenny's made.

Instead, Mark was at his 11-year-old daughter's birthday party and wished the couple well from 3,000 miles away.

But you know he sent an AWESOME gift.

datruth

There is NO EXCUSE for not attending your brother's wedding... This is just PR/ damage control after all the negative reactions on social media yesterday...SMH

iAMthetruth

Marky mark and his funky bunch

Unbroken Chain

So I guess his mother not going was just a lie?? It's not his first wedding, it's no big deal his brother didn't come

Rigby

He can catch the next one... This won't last anyway.

Machelle

I got $20 on that marriage lasting less than a year. Men keep dumping her for a reason...

Nancita43

I didn't go to my sharers wedding. Well none of is was invited. I told her that her man was coming on to me he admitted he preferred me over her. She went two weeks later and married him at city hall. Tells me father don't tell them I'm getting married and don't ask why they were not invited. Needless to say mark prob knows this won't last. His daughter comes first. Oh my sister is no longer married he left her for another woman. Right after they moved into a new house. That's karma for ya!!

Ally

I give the marriage 6 months

scottrotx

Mark used to bang Jenny

Eye roll

Stop making **** up tmz. How do you know all this. He's no fan of Jenny. You bunch of smacked a s s dorks!

Traderguy

Do u think behind closed doors mark calls his kids the funky bunch? "alright funky bunch time for bed"

jv65

Omg people he stayed cause of his own daughters birthday party! Way more important then a wedding!

baby

thats petty bs mark, both you and your wife are acting like school kids, so what she made some stupid comments, she is now family. stfu your not gonna have your mother forever. enjoy the time, and you and rhea stop acting like babies, get over it.

eicarr

Didn't mention Jenny.

dana

That's because the wedding is today. And, as you are reporting..they are not getting married in NYC. Try Chicago. Piss poor reporting here. Get the facts next time.

watzitooya