Joanna Krupa

Don't Let the Leak

Stop You From Taking Selfies

9/3/2014 5:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090314_joanna_krupa_launch_v2Joanna Krupa has a totally different take on the hacked photos scandal -- she's NOT mad about the possibility of her personal pics leaking, and recommends celebs keep snapping whatever kinds of photos they want.

Our photog got Krupa -- whose name appears on the alleged "master list" of victims -- as she was leaving an Apple store, where she bought an external hard drive ... because she says she's done with the cloud.

Krupa feels bad for people like Jennifer Lawrence, but since she's been in Playboy ... she's not too concerned about nude photos getting out. But you gotta hear her explain why selfie-addicted celebs should keep it up.

We also shot Meagan Good ... who says although her name is also on that list, you won't find her on the cloud.

090314_meagan_good_launch

Az Heat

I just had to check out her pics and she is amazingly perfect! Very beautiful!

HumanNature

JUST KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON!!!!

I just wanted to comment

On the one hand, she's being smart and buying an external drive. On the other hand.... she's encouraging it? Sigh....

really?

YES! Let it!

Snow

Can we ban the word selfie? And ban narcissism while we're at it?

BLUE UGLY 💩

Because she's a dumb wh0re who'd want the attention from a scandal like this

ria

Joanna Krupa is a wh0re but she's a smart wh0re. She doesn't take pictures like these other sluts she said.

TuxThePenguin

oh, sure, cos we all know that a hard drive can't be hacked 😒. lol.

PokerStar

If you are taking advice from this Krupa Chic, I've got a bridge to sell you. It has a sunroof as well.

PokerStar

Ms McStank is lucky cameras are not equipped with smell-a-vision, yet.

Lana💜

I MUST buy an external hard drive because I have this uncontrollable urge to take naked pictures of myself. Sorry, a simple mirror just doesn't cut it anymore.

Sillywilly

It always amazes me how some people just have 'it'. This girl is undoubtedly pretty, yet we obsess over Victoria Beckham, a lesser pretty girl (by conventional standards) who always looks impeccable and has amazing style, yet Krupa cannot get it together in the style department, and you don't have to be rich to have style either, obvi, Krupa with all her beauty, yet I never think 'oooh I love how Krupa looks'... anyway that's my two cents.

keepinitrealincali

Wasn't Joanna outed for having a smelly vag? Who wants to hear what this nasty fame whore has to say.

tmzchick

Omg yes! PLEASE stop taking selfies! Nothing more annoying.

Areader

TMZ camera people say and ask the stupidest things!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments