Black Heritage Auction is selling 2Pac's handwritten lyrics and jewelry the very day he gets inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
There's a lot of loot on the line ... the 39 items have a starting bid of $480k, and the auction company's goal is to sell in the 7 figure range. Some of the highlights include Pac's:
- "All Eyez On Me" tracklist ... $30k
- "All Eyez On Me Book II" CD master ... $20k
- Nose stud from the cover of "All Eyez On Me" ... $7.5k
- New York Prisoner Identification Card ... $10k
- Personal signed Koran ... $30k
- Gold and diamond medallion ... $38k
- Famous Dolce & Gabbana wool jacket ... $7.5k
- Lyrics for "Wonda Why They Call U Bitch" ... $15k
A company rep tells us they never reached out to Afeni's estate because they didn't think they needed to -- they feel they got the stuff lawfully. Lawyers for the estate beg to differ.
Afeni's estate sued a different auction house for hawking Pac's old passport, driver's license and a bunch of other stuff they claim wasn't the dealer's to sell. For the record, Black Heritage Auction has not been contacted by the estate.