Wanna see a world famous DJ accidentally set his hair on fire while blowing out his birthday candles? YOU'RE IN LUCK ... because Tuesday night in L.A., that's exactly what Skrillex did.
It all went down at a private event space in Hollywood -- the DJ leaned over his birthday cake to blow out the candles ... and boom ... fireworks.
Luckily, someone at the party noticed before serious damage was done, and Skrillex -- real name Sonny Moore -- was able to extinguish the flames.
Skrillex laughed the whole thing off -- before eating his enormous turntable-shaped birthday cake.
The DJ really knows how to heat up a party.
Waiting for your permission to load the comments.