The cast of the VH1 reality show "Couples Therapy" was evacuated from their house this afternoon after a fire broke out inside one of the rooms ... TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement sources tell us, a 911 call was placed around 4:45pm reporting the blaze.
We're told the fire department rushed to the scene, but by the time they arrived ... the crew had already extinguished the flames. Once firefighters determined the situation was all clear, they took off. No one was injured.
Sources connected with the show tell us the fire was caused by a production light which had burned a couch.