Janice Dickinson -- Collapses on 'Celeb Big Brother' ... 'Almost Died' from Bee Sting (VIDEO)
Janice DickinsonCollapses on 'Celeb BB' ...'Almost Died' from Bee Sting
9/2/2015 9:41 AM PT
Celebrity Big Brother UK
Janice Dickinson fell unconscious, live on TV ... after she got stung by a bee in the "Celebrity Big Brother UK" house -- and TMZ has learned it was touch and go whether she'd survive.
Janice was sitting in the Diary Room during Tuesday's broadcast ... begging producers to bring an EpiPen after she suffered the sting. She showed staffers just how bad it was -- one of her hands was almost purple, she was having trouble breathing, and panicked, "I don't want it to reach my heart!"
Then Janice appeared to have a seizure before collapsing and falling off the chair. Producers briefly cut away, but then returned to the drama. Some viewers were outraged the medical emergency aired live.
According to a 'Celeb BB' rep ... Janice was taken to a hospital for a few hours for treatment, and then returned to the house.
Sources who were in contact with Janice during her hospital visit tell TMZ ... it was very serious and Janice "almost died." We're told she's extremely allergic, but didn't have her own EpiPen with her in the house.
The fact that she's back in the house would lead you to believe Janice is okay, but show reps aren't saying anything more about her condition.