K-Fed's Chance to Prove Himself

7/19/2006 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All the world will be watching the 2006 Teen Choice Awards with anticipation of the debut live performance by Kevin Federline. Yes... we said K-Fed. And we said live.
K-fed performs
Federline will close the show with a performance of his single "Lose Control," set to be released in August. Kevin, who started his career as a car wash attendant turned backup dancer, is beginning the rounds to promote his new album "Playing with Fire."

Also on hand for the show are Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook who will be co-hosting the event. The event could be very interesting, to say the least.

The show airs Sunday August 20th on FOX.

Rosie

How long will KFed keep milking Britney? She even presented him on the show....good lord when will this stop. I nauseating. His performance was ok nothing over the top. Britney please stop chewing gum while you talk A good high school quemistry teacher I once had said that chewing gum kills brain cells....gum is d u m b dumb....you've proven that theory....so actually KFed is genius.

Kristi

Ok. I read that K-FED wanted to go for the "Oh-my-god" factor on his performance at the Teen Choice Awards. Well, That's just what he got!
OH-MY-GOD YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! WHAT THE *ELL WAS THAT! What a JOKE!

Catalina

WHAT A WAIST OF AIR.

California Style - Maureen

Oh boy....I wonder what's going to happen.

Matt

yo! forget about k-fed. check out ballz.info to read what justin has to say on britney,, he speaks up for first time on what really happened,, something worth reading. and the LATEST news,, dont miss it!

Jay

Do you mean live like his wife sings live. You must mean Memorex.

WTF?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............
this should be good.

c

Watch out Eminem!!

Catherine

R-I-G-H-T! This mooch's professional career includes breeding and pressing the remote control. Trash!

TheseDays

Yup, this is what parents want for their teenagers viewing. SO TO ALL TEENAGERS OUT THERE: LEARN FROM BRITNEY'S EXPERIENCE, DON'T MARRY THIS TYPE OF LOSER THAT DOESN'T HAVE A JOB, LEAVES HIS WOMAN PREGNANT, CAN'T CONTROL HAVING ALL THESE KIDS & A TOTAL HANGER-ON. Is he gonna show up with a ciggie in tow on stage? They should use him as an example for purposes of birth control for teens and for alerting teens to be wary of who they become involved with. He gives new meaning to the word embarrassment.

HeatRock

Okay, so let me get this straight, here....Jessica Simpson...Dane Cook...K-Fed...on Fox??? Exactly what reasons are they giving for anyone to actually WATCH this program???

doug

This guy is so like 'breast-fed' rather than K-Fed. Wish Brit would get rid of him so we could call him 'fed-ex'. I think Fox would do better if they would just run some old Ronald Reagan speeches.

gallant patsy

looks like he's been breast feeding in this pic...

Cindy

Too bad he doesn't put the same effort into birth control and spending time with his children as he does his "career". I'm sure he will fail at singing just as he has at being a good parent. People talk shit about Britany's parenting skills but at least she is with the little guy, I don't think I have seen his father with him alone, ever.

Lilly

Let's not watch it... Trust me, i'm dying to see it, so that I can laugh up a storm, but I won't support that free loader.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments