Matt McConaughey Rides On

8/3/2006 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What is it about Matthew McConaughey that's so hot? Well, it definitely helps that he's been spotted a lot lately riding a bike on the beach in skimpy spandex shirts.

Riding your bike at the beach in Malibu seems to be the new diet craze in Hollywood and TMZ caught up with McConaughey doing just that after taking a long ride near his beach front home.

Matt was riding with two friends, and no, it wasn't Jake Gyllenhaal and Lance Armstrong. The Malibu local kept his buddy Lance close to his heart though by sporting Nike "LiveStrong" spandex and a yellow bracelet.

The group piled in his black SUV and retreated back to Matt's where they parted ways.

get a life people

Tatteredprincez

In response to la...

"15. why can't this man be left alone...there is a pic or video of him every other day working out........give the guy a break......."

Maybe because he chose to put himself in the spotlight. I'm pretty sure that when he decided to become a world famous actor he was well aware of the media and fan attention that he would get. Most people try to become famous for that simple reason, well, that and the money.

If he didn't want the attention, he would be a plumber, or a teacher, or something less glamourous than Hollywood royality. Why ask stupid questions?

Dr. J Walker

Sooooo is he gay, bi or Homo?

zeven-santa barbara

I ran into Matthew in Austin at a "bike & hike" park and chatted with him briefly about Og Mandino... felt like I was talking to someone I had been hanging out with for years. The man sets a fine example for the hollywood, self-absorbed types. Keep it real, Matt - Santa Barbara welcomes you always. gzeven

Jon

Where's the picture of him partying in Mexico after Penolope Cruz dumped him. He was so drunk that he looked like he had Downs Syndrome.

Ellegedly.com

It's launched... Check it... Forward it... Bookmark... Cause you are never going to be able to live without it...

Ellegedly.com
Entertainment News, Gossip and Gadgets!

mima

Matt, is so sexy. I feel head over heels when I first saw him in "Time to Kill" great movie--reminded me of one of my x's----------that man can share my everything ANYTIME

Wendy

ha ha ha HOT!!!!

joe

i love lamp

Ilona

Matthew is very cute. When summer ends, I hope Matthew finds some nice shirts to wear.
I am tired of the topless Matt.

steve

I think he's gay

he always shows a bulge in his jeans

he's always teasing

D**N MEL

Man, I'd like to get in bed, rip off his shirt, and have sex with him.

trini

Damn,that Matthew McConaughey is HOT!! I could look at him all day! Keep more clips of him coming TMZ.:)

andrea nims

ride'em cowboy keep on making great movies.
i put my vote in. your the sexiest movie star since mel gibson.

j

there's no one hotter than matthew. if that is the way you grow em in texas, than i want to know the secret in the soil. he's cool, down to earth, sexy, funny and just loves life. great combo, and that body, OH MY!!!!!!!!! you go matthew keep workin it......dang that body is so painful (in a good way) to look at........ouch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments