Kate Hudson

Splits From Rocker Hubby

8/14/2006 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After six years of marriage, TMZ has confirmed that Kate Hudson and her husband, The Black Crowes' lead singer Chris Robinson are splitting.

Kate Hudson, Chris Robinson
The pair wed on New Year's Eve 2000. They have a son, Ryder Russell, who was born on January 7, 2004.

In a statement to TMZ, Hudson's rep Brad Cafarelli said "Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson have confirmed that they are separated."

The split was first reported by PEOPLE magazine.

bamer

Totally shocked by this one. Loved them together & expected them to last a lot longer than this. Hope everything works out for both!

Not Surprised

Saw this coming... Chris stopped wake & baking Kate, and she realized he a LOSER

Go Away

Yeah surprise. Don't know what she saw in him anyway...

ECJ

Good for her.... that guy's a frikkin weirdo... he looks like a caveman.

She deserves better.

Rosebud

OMG - that's a total shocker. I hadn't even heard any rumors!

Tara

Wow I didn't expect this one! I mean he seemed like a weirdo but I thought they were really in love.

get a life people

I just hate when these people are on talk shows going on and on about how happy they are.....Then two weeks later they are divorcing...Whatever happend to death do us part...Divorce is so easy...Why not work at it...

Catherine

Kinda knew this was going sour when she interviewed saying that her relationship isn't always about monogamy. And for crying out loud, cut that kids hair and lose the swaddle to hold him!

Joe

Wow, another famous couple bites the dust.

bogart4017

I wouldnt have married him anyways until he got a haircut and a shave

Not Surprised

Hey, Turbo N-Word:
LOL Yer killin' me!

Alex Rogers

Lizard lips wasnt good enough for him anyway

h8er#1

Maybe she'll cut that kid's hair now. And tell him to step away from the bong.

No legs in Texas :(

Wasn't she just on the View gushing about married life? These freakazoids spend months stressing on planning the wedding. They also spend millions on one day. If they spent equal time on working on their marriage, there wouldn't be so many divorces. Please, people THINK before you decide to get married. I wonder who's next?

...

I read that she won't cut the kid's hair because the kid doesn't want it cut... so who's the parent? The kid probably said, "But Daddy's got long hair, so why can't I?" Can't really argue with that...

I think it's kinda sad but also agree with the posters who talked about the hypocrisy of making statements to the media about how happy they are and how hard they work at their relationships and the next thing you know they are divorced. Why not a trial separation? Whatever...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments