Brad & Angelina

Incite Flashers

8/24/2006 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most buff couple in Hollywood hit Julian's, a Los Angeles art gallery, for the opening of a new photography exhibit. While the couple focused on photographs inside, they were being photographed by a swarm of paparazzi outside the gallery.

Katharine McPhee
It seems as if Katharine McPhee has performed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" more than Judy Garland herself. From "The View" to "Regis and Kelly," it's been Rainbow, Rainbow, Rainbow. So how on earth does McPhee get on MTV? TMZ created a "Rainbow" music video befitting the hippest music channel.

082406-nicole-richie-tmz
Nicole Richie friends devised a clever if ineffective way to shield their famous friends from the paparazzi. We call this video "Boy ON the Hood."

082406-joey-lawrence-extra
Joey Lawrence has a new, sexy Kojak look for this season's "Dancing with the Stars." The baldy has some bold dance moves. Take a look.

082406-jessica-alba-extra
Ultra-sexy Jessica Alba fesses up to a chink in her armor of beauty. During a recent love scene with co-star Dane Cook, the actress lost a tooth and chipped another. "We're smashing our faces together, she winces. "It's not the slowest, most romantic love scene."

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are back at work on the third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean." After filming wrapped on Tuesday, Orlando hopped in his car and sped off into the wind, while Johnny showed fans some love.

Jaime

Brad was better off with Jennifer Aniston and everyone knows it they were a cute couple that were very happy together the problem is he started getting jealous of the fact that her fame started to grow so he went to the first person that opened the legs

stephanie lynn jones

who are you to call someones baby a pig, what has that child done to you or anyone else ?. (and remember what you do and say always comes back 3X fold), whose to say what your babys gonna look like or now if it will even be healthy. for those who consider their opinions of belittling someone because of their social status or lack of, remember that one day you will have to answer for your actions. if you have nothing good to say than do us all a favor and shut up. dont be jealous, get off your butts and try to make something as good out of your lives, than lets see how much gets said. i can only hope im lucky enough to run into you one day.

Debbie

Are people forgetting that Brad was married when he began his relationship with Angelina? I'm scared for our society when these two morons, who obviously have no morals or values, are the people we choose to put up on a pedestal.

Bob Dole

I lick my own sack of money. Vote for me 2008

Karen

Way to go Sharon (#27) You told it exactly as it is......What is sad, is that you are obviously one of the few intelligent, enlightened people who commented on Brangelina!! The so called moral majority in this country are in fact nothing but mindless sheep who buy all the propaganda these immoral celebrities push and actually look up to them as if they were Jesus Christ reborn.....PATHETIC!!!

not a fan of media

personally. i think that everybody here is an absolute retard. so busy caught up watching other peoples lives and insulting/adoring other people . . . it gets really annoying and its really old and retarded soooo just everybody chillll out and stop gettin so psyched up about the way that somebody else lives their life.

raraavis

My complaint about Brad and Angelina is the same as my complaint about Tom and Katie - if you're so much in love, why did you allow your children to be born bastards? Some day they'll all have to face this question from their children.

mike

Brad and Angelina are not going to last. They have been reported to be on the outs.

AmandaH

Come on guys....They look happy together. I think they make an awesome couple! I am happy for them! They are people too, they just have lots of money with higher profiles, but I bet they are really cool people to hang out with. Give 'em a break. Cmon!!!

shar

EVERYTIME YOU WISH BAD ON THEM, IT WILL COME TO YOU!!! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!

Tyty

How can anyone say they know that Brad was better off with Jennifer? Do you KNOW them??? And don't forget how quickly the pictures of Jen and Vince showed up...I think it was about one month after they announced the seperation that they were doing their pretend we're not together act. She may not be as innocent as you would like to believe.

Sharon

I am so sick of brad pitt and angolina. You want to shove them down our throats until we avoid celeb news completely.

Sherry

Oh yah I have one more thing to say. BRAD
>> tHAT WAS VERY WRONG WHAT YOU DID
TO JEN, and yes you had your reasons but the
only one that you had by god that is only lagit? ,
to divorce her was
INFEDELITY and YOU, you BRAD! DECIEVED
HER! But god forgives and I am sure you have
been forgiven! lol also one more thing Thanks for
helping out the less fortunate in other countries but
there are just as les fortunate people here in the
u.s that could use your help!!!!(think about it!)
'LIKE ME who could use it more then youll ever
know so open your eyes and start helping those you
dont even know that just have normal, boring,
poor lives! GOd bless, love me still, Sherry Ferson-
Burch Belleview FL
from belleview fl

Jennifer Scott

#43 Kelley, Jeez I'm really sorry if what you wrote about your life is true & not someting you used as an example. My sister in law passed away Monday. I come to this site to try to forget how bad my life sucks too! Take care

Jaye

Hmm...I guess I have to ask why we all care so much? Why DO we care? Inquiring minds want to know...