K-Fed -- GUILTY of Felony Acting on CSI

9/1/2006 4:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comTMZ has obtained photo evidence of Kevin Federline actually working, for a change. Britney's man was all smiles on the set of the CBS hit drama "CSI," where the star has scored a role on the popular crime drama. During the shoot, K-Fed found time to chat with an actual LAPD officer on set in between takes. Observers say officers were instructed to keep curious fans and the "Pavarottis" (sic) at bay.

Kevin plays a thuggish, arrogant teen who harasses investigators on the show, played by series regulars George Eads and Gary Dourdan (investigators Nick Stokes and Warrick Brown, respectively). Don't miss K-Fed's acting debut, set to air this fall on CBS.

kathryn

This guys playing a "teen"...isn't he almost 30? He doesn't even look close to being a teen. Atleast he's making $ to pay the child support.

Amy

I'm startin' to feel kinda bad for this dude.....everything he does just sucks.....everybody has a knack for something and i'm hoping he finds it soon!! He's a horrible rapper....he wasn't a bad dancer back in the day , but he needs something to help him out of the shadow of Britney and maybe this might work.
He's still trash , but if he's going to be in the news , at least one story should be a decent one

anon

CSI
cantankerous stupid idiot

Torshion Bar

I am so sick of seeing pictures of this flubber nutted puke parade, I feel like jumping off a cliff.

stoopit

Federline.."Ok, Mr. Policeman, look that way and wave, prove to America that there is no warrant for my arrest for being a piece of crap and dead beat father..."

Puh der Baer

Did Brit pack a nice sack lunch for baby to take to work...and send along a note to the crew to please play nice with Kevin???

ME

I feel bad for him... he's getting trashed left and right. Give him a break and see what he can do.

my opinion

I actually like his single, "Lose Control". It's really not bad at all! I think the beat is very catchy.....it grows on ya. I like how it sounds.

You know, people do need to give this guy a break. I mean, if you want to get technical, Jamie Lynn Spears would be a nobody if it wasn't for Britney. Jamie Lynn didn't get Zoey 101 because of her acting skills---the girl can't act for nothin'. She got the roles she got because she's Britney's sister.

So where is Kevin any different as far as him getting music and acting roles?????

Marissa

I know TMZ didn't refer to this loser as a "Star" - are you freakin' kidding? He's a turd - nothing more nothing less - he looks it, he smells it, he acts it. Nuff said.

CoCo

To # 8, I bet you have no friends , therefore you have no life. K-Fag sucks period. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but he is not going to befriend you after reading your comment!
He has sucked from the get go. What kind of person leaves a pregnant girl to marry another? I think it is very clear that he married Brit for the money to fulfill his far-fetched fantasy of being a "rapper". Plus nobody wanted to sign him on any label, Brit wasn't able to help him on that one huh? The lyrics from Loose Control are anything but humble, do you honestly think he would have got this far without his lame wife? Which by the way became lame after she met him, because she was HOT before.

none of ur business

# 10....I couldnt have said it better myself!

YurMommasFriend

go away, my clock states that your 15-seconds is up already. go help britney win the queen of carnies award in Palmdale.

anon

how much are his sneakers worth?

alissa

yeah the kevin bashing is getting old!!

CoCo

#13 SHUT THE F*CK UP, YOU SWEAR YOU WANNA BONE HIM. I BET UR FAT.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments