Richie

Under Pressure

9/6/2006 7:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090606-nicole-richieIf there's two things Nicole Richie hates more than Paris Hilton it's the paparazzi and the attention put on her weight. In an interview airing on "The Tyra Banks Show" next Tuesday, Richie addresses both thorns in her side.

"It's horrible, especially when you're trying to do something about it [her weight] and you have just so many eyes watching you and people talking about you," says the extremely thin "Simple Life"-er.

With so much attention put on her fluctuating pounds, the paparazzi are inevitably going to be snapping pics, regardless of where she is. While she may not mind the shutterbugs all the time, it's a whole different story when it comes to the beach or restaurants.

"It's summer, everyplace to go eat you obviously eat outside ... I'm not eating for the cameras, I live in LA, I do what I normally do," says Richie, adding "What really bothers me is when I go to the beach because when I go to the beach, they want me in the swimsuit."

steve

BORING SUBJECT

AND SHE'S MAKING $$ AT IT

WOW

eJm

Damn, The Tyra Banks Show is still around? :P

;)

whatever, fat people get more finger points and laughs than a skinny person! I know I laughed when I first heard Kirstie Alley yell "Fettuccini!!" I think I mis-spelled that, but you get my drift!

Freelols.com

Wah wah wah. Don't like cameras in front of you. Don't be a celebrity!

Awesomeness

If she's upset now, think of how much more upset if the camera suddenly went away!

amelia

I personally think Nicole looks better than she has in a long time....her new romance agrees with her.

Maria

I can't believe she said that People don't make fun of fat people! Where the HECK has she been living, under a rock?

Maria

Since she doesn't want us to make fun of her because she's thin and she thinks people don't make fun of fat people, I think we should start referring to Nicole as " The fat bitch" , all in favor say AYE.!

peskey

No dear Nicole, nobody wants to see you in a swimsuit.

Mia

I think that she's skinny, like 82 pounds is very skinny. But if she thinks she isnt then .....wow, I mean she's like all bones, she needs to gain weight, I saw one of her pictures in a magazine, it showed her at 90 lb and 82 lb she looked perfect at 90 lbs but 82 is just way too skinny.

Mia

Stormy

From first hand experience people definitley make fun of fat people and people can be very cruel about it. It seems people are the same towards very skinny people also.

Hollygolightly

She acts like we (people) want to see her. We DON'T. We don't control who the pap take pictures of. We don't want to see her ANYWHERE. She's one of the people I am completely sick of. She's dilusional. I usually just call her a publicity whore and say that her and Paris's feud is a damn publicity stunt, but this girl needs to know, WE DON'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT YOU. WE DON'T KNOW WHY THE PAPARAZZI TAKE PICTURES OF YOU. Wow, get out of fantasy land, nicole. We are as sick of you as you are of your pictures in the tabloids.

jm

Let me get my violin.

Barbara

If I were in your shoes Nicole I wouldn't give the paparazzi what they want. Instead of wearing your bikini to the beach wear a cover-up over a swimsuit. If you go out in public to eat ask for a back table so it would be hard for the paparazzi to get pictures of you with out bothering the entire restaurant. And instead of the skin tight clothes that you wear out wear something that looks like you have some weight on your frame. It wouldn't hurt to try.
Best of luck!!
Barb

Susan

Does anyone know what Woody Harrelson is up to these days?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments