Sharon Stone IN, Olsen Twins OUT

9/6/2006 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon StoneSharon Stone has been tapped as the new face of Badgley Mischka's advertising campaign, replacing the much younger Olsen Twins. Take that, Hollywood!

La Stone's ads will run in the October issues of major fashion mags like Vogue and Elle and feature the 48-year-old siren dressed in six different gowns from the line's Couture Collection. No more Gap outfits at the Oscars for Sharon.

Stone looks gorgeous and, taking "Catwoman" and "Basic Instinct 2" into account, the ads are the best thing she's been in in a long, long time.

Sharon will next star alongside Lindsay Lohan in "Bobby" and Justin Timberlake in "Alpha Dog."

Hollygolightly

Sharon is such a better choice. The Olsen twins have faded out.

kathryn

Man, it's crazy what some touching up can do to a photo.

me

I guess the designers decided that Karl Lagerfeld was right and the Olsen twins have NO sense of style. At least not Mary Kate. But grown ups buy Badgely Mischka so it makes sense that a more mature woman (someone with HIPS) should do the ads. I'm only 30 but i'm more drawn to this ad than the Olsen's ad. Hungry is NOT sexy.

New One

katie G are you really kathryn?

I haven't decided if I should start attacking you yet I just want to make sure first.
kathryn was one of my girls.

the wise old owl

IT'S ABOUT TIME THE INDUSTRY STARTED APPRECIATING WOMEN 40 AND OVER. SHARON STONE IS FAR MORE APPROPRIATE FOR ADVERTISING THIS LINE OF CLOTHING. BESIDES SHE HAS EARNED HER WAY TO THIS POSITION. IT'S NOT EASY MAINTAINING THE LOOKS OF A 30 YEAR OLD WHEN YOU ARE ALMOST 50.. IT TAKES A LOT OF HARD WORK. GOOD FOR HER .YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!

kathryn

I'm not kathryn, but I only ment my comment in a joking manner!

the wise old owl

OH NO !!! I just noticed that I speak Bachi is BACK. After displaying your hatered of older woman who manage to maintain their youthful appearance, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DEROGATORY REMARKS you will be making about this post.

New One

The wise old owl dud do you really want to open this can of worms trust me we don't want to do the over 40 thing again. We will start affending again granted she is old and still definently doable she has the potential to be a GIF (Grandma I'd F*uck)

Katie G ok there is your one slide just becuase you sound like my girl.

Wicked1

Kathryn is hiding under various different names! Hadley sure did a job on her! Love it!

Kelly

Lets go Bachi, I'm ready.

kathryn

What? Hadley fan is retarded.

Eli

Stone looks better than most grandmas Id ever seen

New One

Oh the great old wise owl pleasue us with a little wisdom before this begins.
Are you
A - Man
b- Womane
c- Hermaphrodite

This will make it some much easier.

Wicked1

I don't know why Katie would respond if she weren't Kathryn. Could it be because Katie is Kathryn? You can't hide stupidity Kathryn!

Wicked1