Britney's Down-Low Delivery -- New Details

9/12/2006 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has reportedly given birth to her second child, a boy, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. While there hasn't been an official confirmation from her camp, numerous sources are offering up information as to how the happy occasion went down.
Britney's Down-Low delivery?
According to a source, Brit checked in to the hospital under an assumed name -- using the first name Pebbles -- last evening. The baby was delivered by Cesarean section at shortly after 2:00 a.m., weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz and was 19 inches long.

Our source indicates she deliberately led everyone to believe it was a girl but always knew she was having a boy.

Kar

And Brittany, you can have all the money in the world and you are still f----- up, dirty and one ugly has been, as for your foul looking husband only with you for your $, you two are DUNZO! Dont you two get it, we don't care! And yes all kid's of women have babies everyday, So what makes you so special SKANK!

Leslie

responce to # 5 and all that agree with him .
we are not all perfect and as for her giving her career more attention ? I find that totally untrue , she has devoted most if not all her time to little sean . She has tried really hard to be a good mommy but heck with the papparatzzi [ sp?] always on her ASS NO WONDER SHE HAS MESSED UP . I think Britney is doing a great job and i am sure she will continue to do the same .
Good luck Brit .

Christy

#8 and 12, I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!

rachel

i think its great and congratulations britney you are awesome and welldone for the new addition to your family take it easy and enjoy your chidren
happy birthday to sean preston one today

Rachel

rachel

CONGRATULATIONS to Britney and kevin on there second baby
you willl be very busy now i have two of my own a 3 year old and a 10 month old. good luck on the whole new mommy experience you will such a blessed time raising them both.

and happy birthday to sean preston

we luv ya your amazing gal

Shan

# 10 After her last Matt Lauer interview and the you tube video with her stoned (if you've seen it, that's how she appears), that's exactly how I imagine them talking to each other.

kris

6lbs isn't terribly under weight. both me and my daughter weighed in at 6lbs at birth. and we are both healthy........as far as her scheduling in the c section so she didn't get stretch marks......ill beleive it when she says it. magazines will say anything to get people to read them. well good luck to her, shes going to need it! my little girl is 14 months, and One is PLENTY for me...the clestest she'll get for siblings are the cats and dog.

suzie

A big "Congratulations" to Briney and to Keven on the birth of their new baby. I wish people would just lay off of this young couple, the KEY WORD being just that, YOUNG! I sure remember 8 years ago when I had my 1st baby and was young, in my early to mid 20's, just as Britney is now, I certainly had some of the same things happen to me with my child. Believe me, she isn't the first nor will she be the last mother who trips, falls, etc...when carrying a child on your hip and trying to balance other things as well. People need to stop the crap talk and start remembering that although she is a famous person, she is indeed just that, A PERSON! Plain and simple. With that being said, people keep in mind that WE ALL go through painful experiences in which we learn and mature from. These incidents and learning experiences hardly qualify a human being as being a "bad mother/father", irresponsible, stupid, uncaring etc...The only difference between Britney's highly publisized motherhood experiences and that of a non- famous person is the fact that her experiences enrich the dirtbags that are stalking her in order to achieve gain from her misfortune in parenting events. People should be ashamed of themselves and maybe remember who they are and where they came from...THE SAME PLACE AS BRITNEY AND KEVIN, all children of God, all human beings with feelings, and all capable of change, growth and maturing through our painful experiences. Be grateful that your own everyday, normal but yet unfortunate events have not been publisized, therefore, causing the world to label you as everything but "human". Get a life people and while you are at it, get some compassion and memory improvement therapy as perhaps you can then see that you have been there too and how life does go on and just how you learned from those experience etc....Remind yourselves to feel fortunate that you've not been subjected to the press and added humiliation that simply comes from the thngs that have happened to Britney, to myself and to many of you out there as well...it's called living, parenting, learning,...LIFE people! People need to quit being "haters" and just be happy for those that are happy within their own lives. Again, my biggest congratulations goes out to this family. May the Spears-Federline famly be richly blessed today and always. Rich blessings to even the haters out there. There is hope for you also.

Who cares

Tonya, there alreadly is a girl. The one from K-fed's black baby-momma

??????????????

Gee an ultrasound tech told me I was having a girl and I had a boy. I also know two other people who had the same thing happen to them

Hello, paparazzi...

Ok, #14, it may not have occured to you that possibly every time Tom and Kat got OUT, the paparazzi was there. This does not mean that they were out 24/7 for all week, month etc. Have you ever HAD A CHILD? I have 3. Alright, now, if I had had someone there to take care of my baby(s) after they were born, I would have JUMPED at the opportunity to go have coffee, lunch, spa, whatever the hell I could do in that amount of time I was out! Who's to say that Kat wasn't dealing with colic with Suri? My last baby had a touch of colic and it sure as SH*T wasn't easy to deal with. Even if the baby wasn't colicy, just having a baby is rough on a mom (new or repeat). If I understood it correctly, she is also (or was) a nursing mom. I have nursed all three of mine and it is a MAJOR dedication! It is a dedication that needs given a break at times.
Don't talk about how Kat "abandons" Suri, if you don't know the friggin reason. You don't see her schedule day in and day out. So shut the F^@% UP!

lea

Ugghh! I'm so sick of that picture!

"Milk! Milk!
Lemonade!
"Round the corner
fudge is made!"

just me

i feel for that new baby.. i hope she gives both her kids up for adoption,, she may be rich. but shes an ass of a mother.. i would never put my kids in a carseat the way she did.. or almost drop them because i was spilling a drink. or let a nanny feed them for all matters she should be more worried about her kids than her washed up career as "pop princess"

Hello, paparazzi...

Oh yeah, and does anyone remember how Princess Di died?!?! If I remember it was because of the paparazzi. I'm not sure, so correct me if I am wrong, but I thought they had something to do with it.
Oh and one other thing, ONE of Lindsey Lohan's car accidents was because a person of the paparazzi was following her to try to get a picture and OOPS! Followed too closely....damn!!!
Brit should be able to keep some part of her life confidential. She isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but neither am I. Half the people on here aren't. But she is young and something WILL happen. Either K-F___ed Up will get his sorry act together or she will finally see the light. I really hope for the latter and in the process K-F___ed Up will get his balls chopped off in the process...lol. Sorry, too graphic?
WTG Brit, hope you and the kids are good and I hope that K-Loser doesn't dry up your bank (meant in two different ways...)

lea

To #127 by "me":
If you're told that your sonogram indicates that you're having a girl, there's a VERY good chance for mistake. It may appear to be a girl if the boys weinie is hidden since they're not the most cooperative in there. Unlike a boy, who once anatomical landmarks are identified (butt, legs, feet...) the jutting object sticking out is pretty unmistakable, therefore identifying the sex of a boy is more accurate. I hope you weren't too unprepared for a boy when your son was born!! ; )