Beyoncé's Bomb Scare

9/22/2006 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comA reported bomb threat brought new meaning to Beyoncé's hit single "Ring the Alarm" on Friday.

Beyoncé was on her way to Paris when a reported bomb threat at Charles de Gaulle International Airport caused her flight to be diverted to the departures section of the airport.

After her flight landed safely, Beyoncé, clad in a simple dress and designer shades, made her way calmly through the airport.

Goddess

Who Cares!!!

anon

Watch the WIG THE WIG

why do u think ALL the celebs have the same hair?

anon

who travels dressed like that ....really

d.w.

Beyonce looks Fabulous!!! U Go Girl!!! d.

d.w.

anon ur just JEALOUS!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

The Duke

I know,I said I would quit commenting on stuff but I HAD too here. The dress she is wearing looks EXACTLY like the one Laura Bennett of Project Runway designed for her trip to Paris only in a different colour! Hmmmm, that's kinda weird. Laura, I hope you see this comment and also see that your dress design is now on Beyonce Knowles going to ...........Paris of all places! Copy, copy , copy. - The Duke

Your Mama

I think the only bomb is her sh*tty new record.

CoCo

DAMN HATERS!!! She looks GREAT!!! You go B' you da SH*T!!!!

do something about it

Bj her record is acutall great you must be a commercial fan you cant get over the fact that people...........wait for it......change if you dont like the diversity in music maybe you should try and get into the buisness to submit your wonderful ideas. And if I can recall back in the day when women had class (like audrey hepburn, and jackie o) they always use to travel instyle not all women have lost their touch of elegance.

Jennafer

You remained calm? Bomb scare? What? I would've broken a heel or something running.

d.w.

bj at least b. has a sh*tty album and plenty of money.....what do u have...no sh*tty album and no money!!!! LOL!!!!

Your Mama

she might look good (for a change)but her record still sucks; totally disappointing

We, are not amused.

I dunno...she looks like a fine piece of ass to me! One could only hope that the top of her head if flat: so you could put your beer bottle there...you know while she's playing the love trombone.

Marissa

I like how that guy's name is "Paris Is a Fat Ugly Fag" which cracks me the fuck up because she's only the skinniest celebrity and forerunner of the Eating Disorder Club.

I really don't like Beyonce at all. I think she loves herself so much that we don't have to. She totally lacks tact.

p1tey1