Ashlee & Jessica Reunite (Cause Chaos) in London

9/26/2006 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comAs Ashlee Simpson celebrated her debut in last night's London production of Chicago, her big sis and her father were right there to share the spotlight ... and offer their support, of course.

After Ash's performance, Jessica and Joe met up with the youngest Simpson sister, only to be greeted by a swarm of photogs and fans. Jess and Ashlee ducked into their car while Joe thanked the crowd for showing up. The trio tried to make a clean getaway but once they reached their destination, the flashbulbs began sparking right on cue. There was so much commotion that it was almost impossible for them to walk and see where they were going. It doesn't matter where these girls go, they always seem to make waves.

the wise old owl

Not this child pimp again. Joe really makes me sick. He is a very creepy guy.

I still can't believe Ashlyee got a part in this production. It would have opened and closed the very same day if it would have been in the states. They must be desperate for entertainment in the U.K. They are so ditsy from lack of sun I guess they just don't know what talent is. If I never saw this family again , it would be fine with me. They better have a PLAN B, they are going to need it in the future. P.U. I think they all stink.

oat

Hey wise old owl, isn't "plan B" that pill you take AFTER the damage has already been done? HAHAHA

We, are not amused.

Suppose you were a legitimate stage actor. You when to school you took what ever jobs you could both on and off the stage to support yourself and further your career. You suffer but you perservere with the hope/knowledge that someday it will pay off and you'll get your big break. You hope that maybe this weekend you'll get a callback from the catfood commerical, or an extra shift at the restauant that you're working at knowing that this notalent waste of human flesh is staring on the London stage in a primo part, in a primo play. Somehow it just don't seem right.

Lisa

They should move over there! Papa Joe is sick, jessica looks like she's on coke or meth. Ashlee? Where to begin? I know REAL showgirls that are appalled to have you do "Roxie"! Please stay in LONDON!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Both these chicks are fug, and I'm seriously ashamed that any Americans could give them $ or think them talented. That outifit Jessucka wore on the Today show looked like she picked it up at the Dollar Store on a day when she was wearing particularly dark sunglasses. Who the F would wear a fake flower behind their ear, looks like it cost a dolla.
Lobo Shakespeare | 09.26.06 - 2:55 pm | #

Lisa

Seriously! Why are they celebrities? I will never get this one! HAHA! Papa Joe is a miracle worker, because these chicks have NO talent, they lipsync or conveniently get laryngitis (yeah, ok).

Who are their fans???????????????????? Help me understand this foolishness.

mlc31

Looks like papa joe will be able to get that 3 way he has been hoping for. Hopefully he's using protection. Can you imagine how ugly those kids would be!

Lisa

Jessica is on SOMETHING. She looks AWFUL. This family boggles the mind! Tina - step up and be a mom for pete'ssake! Joe is destroying them and you sit back and watch? I would NEVER allow my husband to sell my girls out the way Joe does! It should be illegal!

indiesr

Where in HELL are these girls Mother? Is she alive and well? Seriously, she should be by her girls side to support them, where is she????

stoopit

must suck for jessica...being the ugly sister in the background now.

vicki

i agree with #8, no one admits being their fans but someone is keeping them in our faces.

justmeagain

I personally thing that both girls are a joke...

No smarts and no looks...I just don't understand how they receive so much publicity...

I have to ask the same question "Who are their fans???????????????????"

the wise old owl

Hey Oat Post # 2 : Very funny. I wasn't talking about that Plan B. Since I have seen your posts on various subjects ( with most of them agreeing with me. ) I won't come down on you for not sticking to the subject. ha ha ha lol

I agree with the posters who wondered where the hell these girls fans are. I know of no one who buys any product or music these girls come out with. Even though Joe is just a glorified PIMP, he has managed to create the illustion that these two have some sort of talent. GO FIGURE.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

DON'T THESE GIRLS DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THEIR DADDY? THIS MAN LOVES THE LIMELIGHT. THEY LOVE THIS, SO I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM ONE BIT. ANYONE WHO DOES A REALITY SHOW JUST AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, GOT WHAT SHE WANTED, AND SO DID HER PLASTIC SISTER, CHATTY ASHLEE, PULL THE STRING ON THE BACK OF HER NECK, AND MAYBE SHE WILL TRY TO SING! PHONEY, IS ANYTHING REAL WITH THESE PEOPLE?

WHAT IS THE RUSH

BECAUSE MANY CAN'T DO SH...............OVER HERE, WERE TO SMART, SO THEY GO TO LONDON, JAPAN OR ANYPLACE AWAY FROM THE USA. THEY EVEN LIKE THE HOFF IN EROUPE, AND TOM THE IDIOT CRUISE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments