Howard K. Stern Says He's Anna Nicole's Baby Daddy

9/26/2006 10:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Attorney Howard K. Stern said on "Larry King Live" that he's the father of Anna Nicole's newborn baby.

The revelation sets up a potentially nasty paternity battle. Stern appeared Tuesday night on "Larry King Live" disclosing his belief that he is the father. The statement is in sharp contrast to comments by Larry Birkhead who has told TMZ in the past that he is the father. Birkhead has asked for a paternity test and it is unclear whether Anna Nicole will oblige.

Stern said on King's show that he has been in love with Anna Nicole for along time and hopes the feeling is mutual.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tara

wow! I hate to say it but this is weird...
I didnt catch the show but wasnt he in the room when Daniel died?
Wasnt Anna and Daniel so close they shared a bed and Daniel was jealous?
I wonder what is going to happen after this news. I thought Larry was the daddy

JennyJugs

I hope it works out for them. Howard has been with Anna through a lot of stuff. What a sad time for them all.

Whatever

He wishes he was the daddy!

coupon man

boy anna is just a mess, gets worse with every tmz post

Rhondalou

I knew it!!!! Anyone who saw any of the Anna Nicole show a couple of years ago could see that Howard loved her. How else could he put up with her craziness??? I am happy for them because she is going to need him to lean on.

fiz

larry birkhead was on greta van susteren last night saying he was the dad.

P Pablo

I always felt this loser was he ultimate star f@#ker around. Now he proves it.

Meg

Odd, but sweet. He's loved her since day one and it is terribly sweet that he may be the baby's father. Seeing his sad face was just further proof how much he loves that family. Anna may be a mess - but wouldn't you be too with everything she's been through?

Kymber

Anna Nicole needs to keep a calendar of who she sleeps with, and when. No wonder she hasn't made a statement about the childs father, she hasn't yet figured out exactly who it is!

Lisa

Sure. This guy is such a p***ywhipped fool, he'll say anything Anna wants him to say. This is obviously to keep the real father away.

lulu

This is getting more complicated than a young and restless plot line. Anna i think maury povich has a episode with your name on it

Ok

If you watched Anna Nicole's reality show you would know how much in love Howard and kimmie were with Anna nicole. I never thought she would go for Howard... but I always thought they should get together since he was always around and you could tell how much he loved her.

kiddo8997

Maybe Daniel was the father and he died of embarassment.

Kristi

I KNEW IT!!!!! I've said that all along, and when we found out he was sleeping in her hospital room the night Daniel died, I just knew it was his. Awww, that's sweet. He seems to have always tried to take care of her, even when she was a total trainwreck.

maria

Can everyone leave these people in peace.. She lost her son!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments