Ashton is

One Happy Husband

9/29/2006 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher just can't stop gushing about his wife Demi Moore.

Ashton Kutcher on
Kutcher tells "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that being a good husband is easy because "She's fantastic so I don't have to work very hard at it so it makes me good at it."

As far as the secret to their happy marriage, Ashton tells Ellen "if there's anything that is rubbing us the wrong way we talk about it before it becomes an issue and you fight about it."

Since a paper present is tradition for a first year anniversary gift, Ellen gave Ashton toilet paper to commemorate their September 24 nuptials.

Ashton Kutcher's interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" airs Friday, September 29.

Lisa

If their Happy , What should it matter to anyone ....She did pick a cutie..and Demi just remember It's how you and Ashton feel about each other.... Love seems to be in your path .. You go Girl !!!

Alyn Brodsky

It's refreshing to see a boy so in love with his mother.

Miss Peach

You all will hate on anything, it really is hilarious. Let them enjoy what they have. If they make it great, and if not well its their business!

HEATHER

IF YOU NOTICE, WHEN MOST MARRIED CELEBITYS ARE IN THE LIGHT AND SMILE IT LOOKS FAKE, IF THEIR SMILING AT ALL. THESE TWO ARE ALWAYS GLOWING!! I THINK ITS GREAT THEY FOUND HAPPINESS. WHO CARES IF THEY DO LAST. THATS UP TO THEM. THOUGH I DO THINK ASHTON SHOULD HAVE FOUND SOMEONE CLOSER TO HIS AGE SO THEY COULD GROW OLD TOGETHER AND HAVE CHILDREN TOGETHER. BUT YOU CANT HELP WHO YOU LOVE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. FOR ALL YOU WHO HAVE NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY ALL THE TIME, WHY IS THAT? ARE YOU JEALOUS? I THINK SO.JUST LET THEM BE HAPPY . IF YOU WERE IN THE LIGHT EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY YOU WOULDNT WANT PEOPLE TALKING NEGATIVE ABOUT YOU WHEN ALL YOUR TRYING TO DO IS BE HAPPY. IF THE WORLD WOULD TRY TO LOVE MORE OFTEN MAYBE WE WOULDNT HAVE SO MANY HATE CRIMES AND SO MUCH NEGATIVITY!!

Joseph

He with Demi so he can nail her daughter when Demi's p***y looses grip.

Alyn Brodsky

Joseph (#19)--makes sense to me.

Eric

WHEN'S THE PRENUP HEARING ?

Sheila

Sounds like alot of you are a bit jealous.....!

Inwhummingbird

Only shallow people would think that looks could out weigh love. No way. They are an awsome couple and I hope they stayed married for ever.

Kissmirass

Take this as gospel, " No man wants to f*** gran ma p***y" not even with surgery to tighten it!!!

debbie

omg,i think ashton is sooo ugly!!!!! demi could do so much better than that!!! he is not cute at all,i dont ubderstand what all the fuss is about him,good grief. from debbie j.

SANDY

wow, only immature make these stupid comments about ppl , are your lives so perfect? they are happy and that is a bad thing??? grow up!!!!

Jordi

It's amazing how some people knock couples who say they are happy; celebs or not. Outsiders know nothing about others' romantic relationships; yet they judge. I'm an older single woman involved in a long term affair with a younger man who is my son's age. My lover initiated the relationship, not me. At first I was perplexed by his advances, but he assured me he was sincere and added, "Age ain't nothin but a number, what's important is how two people get on and treat each other." That wisdom from a younger man was smarter and more sincere than anything a man my age ever said to me during my entire dating life. Plus he has more respect and consideration than any man I've known. We are still happily together 6 years later with lots in common.

Sunshine

I say congratulations to the two of them. I'm older than my husband and i often wonder what some people have written. But then i think its not always what you see on the outside but what that person is on the inside as well. I not no bad looking older woman but i know later on in like i will still keep my man's eye:)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2